Maithili is back--indya.com - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Maithali will then decide that instead of Sid, she should bite Piya and control her.
>> Metz was planning to bite Sid? i mean how? why? 😲 πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."
>> yayyy...werewolves  (lets see who it is, i hope not that oldy vampire catcher πŸ€£)..."darker, mature drama and love story." =πŸ₯³party time!!!

PS: who will kill now i m confused...Vampire catcher/ Werewolf or Maithli or Abhay or Vampire Superior? (omg so many ppl after my poor Sid's life 😭 πŸ€£ )

i wish it is abhay, he should get the last laugh
what will happen to t now, will she become a vampire, looks like it, i dont think they wil kill her
i just hope maitz does not bite piya
Ohh Gosh ! Metz will bite Piya to look alike and rule the world .. If she doesn't bite Piya so she couldn't be able to rule the world ?
This is cOnfusin' ..
Now it'll be a Dark Luv story .. Oops .. Hope Metz won't hurt and Bite Abhay .. This is cOnfirmed that Metz is comin' baCk just to Rule Over the WOrld .. she doesn't Luv ABhay at all ...
Pyar kitna Bevafa hojata hay yaaar 😭

I dont want nething to happen to Piya. Who will help her? will she be able to escape. I really hope that vampire catcher reaches there before sid or metz can harm Piya and Piya remains safe. i dont mind T becoming an unintentional vampire by Sid's bite. But I want Piya to remain in one piece and safe.
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

but wht will happen to piya, will she become a vamp or will she die or what. I m super confused and really really worried. what will happen to abhiya relationship. omg these articles are increasing my BP a lot. I hope i dont end up getting a heart attack. 
I am also now scared as to what will happen to the serial now. will it remain a love story or will it become a horror show now.
Even i'm confused.As per the other article Sid and Maithali will put Piya in a coffin and then the show will have a 1 year leap.By that time Piya would be dead😲
Originally posted by Kritz08

Even i'm confused.As per the other article Sid and Maithali will put Piya in a coffin and then the show will have a 1 year leap.By that time Piya would be dead😲

if putting her in coffin is d only thing tht will happen, I can still have some relief as I m sure she will keep figting for her life hopng Abhay will reach her soon, but I dont want her to be killed or bitten by neone.
One of the main characters will be bumped off.πŸ˜’
Anyway, I hope Maithili matches Siddharth as a villain and proves as a worthy replacement.
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Maithali will then decide that instead of Sid, she should bite Piya and control her.
>> Metz was planning to bite Sid? i mean how? why? 😲 πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."
>> yayyy...werewolves  (lets see who it is, i hope not that oldy vampire catcher πŸ€£)..."darker, mature drama and love story." =πŸ₯³party time!!!

PS: who will kill now i m confused...Vampire catcher/ Werewolf or Maithli or Abhay or Vampire Superior? (omg so many ppl after my poor Sid's life 😭 πŸ€£ )

It  has to be SID ...but might be T as well . Rest all the character will be there
Chalo we will get to see more darker stuff than college cooohi cute stuff.

if Maithali bites her lookalike, she would be able to rule the world.

^^so basically Maithali has been waiting for this moment for 200 years after turning. thats what it was with 'beeing special' as Piyas mom said to her. wonder if Maithali and piya are same in bloodline? there muct be a reason they changed Piyashree to Piya-li ro resemble Maitha-li.
Edited by -Jasmine- - 12 years ago
I am not sure I will like this.. πŸ˜• But hope originality of AbhiYa chemistry will be there...not sure.. we might see Abhay-Metz or Sid-Metz scenes...πŸ˜•