Maithili is back--indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Wao it will be dark luv story ..and no more college stuff. So sid will be dumped . Lets see if mathili is able to bite piya ...so sad but she should know the whole truth before she goes in coffin.
Best part is wearwolves ...hope we get kabir in that😉
OMG T is too much inspired by Ragini MMS 🤣
OH MY GOD..so much is gonna happen is it..wooo & wearwolves and all eh..?? Good for teh show ,,many were waiting fo rall these drams..I am happy ..if teh show does well>..I sooo want ABHAY to win..But is Mythil will stay then it is impossibel that he will win..GOD what will happen to PIYA is my worry..I dont want any one to bite her yaar except ofcourse ABHAY..😳
So Sid is all set to get bumped off
they have changed the entire track of sid ,his pain of being away from family ,sidchi ,everything .

i think according to this new story its like sid became negative bcoz of maithili ,maithili just used sidhart for years to get ring to become the most powerful to rule the world ,now she will plan to use abhay after sid s death to get the ring.

as i thought all is hapening like that

i knew from now on they will have thriler episodes ,no love tracks ,no misha panchi  love tracks ,only vampire drama ,i think after witnesing danish ,arnav,sid thriler episode they realised the show can work on this strategy ,
nways after sid s exit i dont think college drama wud able to sustain the show ,i remeber before sid entered ,college drama would just bore so trps also had reduced.sid character was the most potencial character which cud utilised in any way for the show,it had growth.it could hold the entire show.rest character dont have growth in show.even  abhay character is restrictive one.
omg omg i m so worried for piya
Maithali will then decide that instead of Sid, she should bite Piya and control her.
>> Metz was planning to bite Sid? i mean how? why? 😲 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."
>> yayyy...werewolves  (lets see who it is, i hope not that oldy vampire catcher ðŸ¤£)..."darker, mature drama and love story." =🥳party time!!!

PS: who will kill now i m confused...Vampire catcher/ Werewolf or Maithli or Abhay or Vampire Superior? (omg so many ppl after my poor Sid's life 😭 ðŸ¤£ )

i m jst so worry abt only pia i know she is so dumb but wid this she is so innocent also nd for the sake of abhiya love story i want pia...now we hv to wait for abhiya romance...so much drma gonna happen...
but wht will happen to piya, will she become a vamp or will she die or what. I m super confused and really really worried. what will happen to abhiya relationship. omg these articles are increasing my BP a lot. I hope i dont end up getting a heart attack. 
I am also now scared as to what will happen to the serial now. will it remain a love story or will it become a horror show now.
oh finally werevolves will be entering,and pls cvs clear if kabir is gonna be a werewolf or not and so sid was a puppet of maithili😲, shocking revelations, 
omg..thanks for sharing this! ðŸ˜ƒ