Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Avika Gor preparing for Miss Universe (Page 2)

kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by mistyi

I dont know why but I dont think she has the face, height or body to become miss universe. She is suited to the bahu roles and these days her over acting as roli annoys me.

Almost every young girl dreams of becoming a Miss Universe, it's very endearing that Avika wants to become one. I think everyone has a fair chance and if this is what she wants, she should be able to have it  or dream about it . Plus she has a lot of growing up to do, so who is to say.

This is just my opinion though. Smile

Let me rephrase that every girl in INDIA want to become a miss universe..not every girl in particular..any i also think she has a bahu look and she doesnt have the things required to become one..i think she just stick to soap operasSmile

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
no story, unrealistic situations, what are they trying to portray...ki ghar wallon se chup kar kuch bhi kar lo...wrong message to young generation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.a

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
a kid and bahu roles? HA!

she has to losse her wight and hasd to do something for her face!
lrl fan Groupbie
lrl fan
lrl fan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
i don't agree with u guys... i think avika is a very beautiful n confident girl n has already lost a lot of weight since balika vadhu days... she is still growing up and still has time...

So if she is well determined n prepares herself well, then she definitely stands a chance to win the pageant...
shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrl fan

i don't agree with u guys... i think avika is a very beautiful n confident girl n has already lost a lot of weight since balika vadhu days... she is still growing up and still has time...

So if she is well determined n prepares herself well, then she definitely stands a chance to win the pageant...

I agree with you. She is pretty...just that she still has a chubby face which I think is because of her age...she can very well achieve what she wants to...All the best to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index