Avika Gor preparing for Miss Universe

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Every since she came into the limelight as Anandi in Balika Vadhu, actress Avika Gor had announced that she would one day be Miss Universe. Now India's favourite bahu is working towards her goal. This expressive 13-year-old, who became TV's favourite bahu with her character becoming one of the most memorable in the TV industry, is back on telly as the TV buff Roli in Rashmi Sharma's Sasural Simar Kaa on Colors. Other than her acting assignments, she has already started preparing to become Miss Universe as she has enrolled herself in dancing, exercising etc. Good going.
--------------------------
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Avika-Gor-preparing-for-Miss-Universe&aid=2835

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know why but I dont think she has the face, height or body to become miss universe. She is suited to the bahu roles and these days her over acting as roli annoys me.
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyi

I dont know why but I dont think she has the face, height or body to become miss universe. She is suited to the bahu roles and these days her over acting as roli annoys me.

Almost every young girl dreams of becoming a Miss Universe, it's very endearing that Avika wants to become one. I think everyone has a fair chance and if this is what she wants, she should be able to have it  or dream about it . Plus she has a lot of growing up to do, so who is to say.

This is just my opinion though. 😊
mistyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Almost every young girl dreams of becoming a Miss Universe, it's very endearing that Avika wants to become one. I think everyone has a fair chance and if this is what she wants, she should be able to have it  or dream about it . Plus she has a lot of growing up to do, so who is to say.

Sorry I didnt mean to offend you. I completely agree with you. Everyone has the right to dream and I am no one to judge.

I used to think she was cute when she was young but now she annoys me for some reason. Maybe its her attitude or her acting ?
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyi

Sorry I didnt mean to offend you. I completely agree with you. Everyone has the right to dream and I am no one to judge.

I used to think she was cute when she was young but now she annoys me for some reason. Maybe its her attitude or her acting ?

Of course you didn't offend me 😊 . I was just merely saying that Avika's dream is very much like mostyoung girls.  She is still cute dunno about her acting in this serial coz I dun watch it but she was really good as Anandi in Balika Vadhu.
I just came to this forum check on Shah Rukh Khan for obvious reasons πŸ˜†
mistyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu.703

@ bold- i swwweeear, tumne meer mooh dil ke bat bol dee
i had already said this in my post see below
and just coz show needs to be put up theey are bringing all sorts of hell into it - SRK, UM. issey thodi na kuch honey wala hain

Direct Link Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by terelian786

Well im sure ur not here if you loathe the show ...

Anyway - tell me - u like the show , love the show or loathe the show
 shonu wrote
kya hai kya iss mein - full top to end bakwaaas, they could have easily put this show in Imagine tV or other channels

the show maker has tried to put this show in colors with the thought that it will gain weightage against all the negative dirty serials of colours; all of them
lekin yeh serail fit hee nahin ho raha hai , all characters also dull and bakwaas.. infact i dont like that avika gors acting too. too puffy. Mahabharats Karaji also - he may be gretacator, lekin borrre lag raha hai
the characters may be good, lekin kuch weightage nahi ho raha hai.

LOL I feel the same as you. I don't know why but this serial doesn't have the X-Factor and all the actors are great but are very boring. And watching the episode today made feel disappointed especially the reaction the main lead gave to SRK's entry(it was very fake). Well I am not sure if I would like to continue on with this show anymore
mistyi thumbnail

Of course you didn't offend me 😊 . I was just merely saying that Avika's dream is very much like mostyoung girls.  She is still cute dunno about her acting in this serial coz I dun watch it but she was really good as Anandi in Balika Vadhu.
I just came to this forum check on Shah Rukh Khan for obvious reasons πŸ˜†

LOL I started watching the show for SRK Too but after he exits I ll probably make an exit as wellπŸ˜†
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Let me rephrase that every girl in INDIA want to become a miss universe..not every girl in particular..any i also think she has a bahu look and she doesnt have the things required to become one..i think she just stick to soap operas😊
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no story, unrealistic situations, what are they trying to portray...ki ghar wallon se chup kar kuch bhi kar lo...wrong message to young generation...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a kid and bahu roles? HA!

she has to losse her wight and hasd to do something for her face!