Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CV: ekta has twisted a lot, pyek to be understood!

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
YES..ITS TRUE THAT IT WAS PIA,S MISTAKE  THAT  SHE BELIEVED  SIDHARTH  BUT NOW DUE TO THIS SHE WOULD FACE  A LOT  ,Cry BUT NOW DUE TO HER ABHAY WOULD REALIZE  WHAT MAITHALI IS NOW HER  real face would come in front him  OuchHE WOULD REALIZE  HER BITTERNESS  AND WOULD REALIZE THE MISTAKE OF LOVING HER, ALSO NOW ABHAY WOULD ONLY LOVE PIA  AS SOONER OR LATER HE WILL COME TO KNOW EVERYTHING , SIDHARTHS DEATH AND MAITHALIS REVENGE AND THIRST  WOULD ITSELF BE RESPONSIBLE  for abhayindra and maithalis breakup. PIA WOULD NOT DIE NEITHER TRANSFORMED TIL L NOW   and abhay would realize the true  value of pia  her love and concern for all and everythingSmilehe will see the new bold face of pia to fight for everything and to protect everything . ... DO READ 'FINALLY LOVE OF ABHIYA WILL NOT END' FOR ALL YOUR QUERIES...IT IS EXACTLY WHAT  WOULD HAPPEN AND IS A VERY CLOSE PREDICTION AS I HAVE JUDGED ALL THE CONSECUENCES AND WRITTEN IT. ALL THE VIEWERS HAVE APPRECIATED THE STORYLINE SO PLEASE  BEING A NEW MEMBER I REQUEST YOU TO READ IT.

Edited by dolma.rose - 13 May 2011 at 4:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlingfloraLooteri_Dulhan

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
 THANKS FOR THE COOPERATION AND SUPPORT FOR MY WRITINGS WOULD BE CLOSE ENOUGH.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index