Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

you got me !!! os complete all on page one

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Short os  you got me!!!

Gopi  walked out of the kitchen she couldn't believe it, Rashiben  why was she trying to destroy my life, what have I done to her?  Then she starts to think back  the letter, the necklace, the pressure cooker, the shirt, the kridgri , the electricity bill n today the cow dung, but even now the gulab jaman. Gopi then sees rashi going from the kitchen she goes in  n tastes the gulab jaman there was a funny taste to them. Then she remembered majis words to take it easy n don't do anything in haste so she  made the gulab jaman again.   But this time  she stayed  in the kitchen Rashi came back, Gopi I am so hungry I feel like eating something sweet, Rashi ben I have made Gulam jaman why don't you taste them, ehmmm nahi Gopi you made them for your husband, Gopi looks at her  Rashi ben how do you know I made them for Aham ji?    Rashi start thinking oh I heard kaki tell mummy ji gopi replies oh.   Just then Hetal walks in Gopi Rashi your in the kitchen  Rashi replies ji mummy ji I wanted to get some water,  Gopi looks at rashi  but rashi ben  you came here to get something sweet?  Rashi looks at Gopi  hai gopi but now I am thirsty.   Gopi smiles.  Hetal says  I smells something sweet, Gopi looks at Hetal ji kaki ji Gulam jaman, Gopi gulam jaman those are Ahams favourite (and mine) ji kaki ji.   Kokila comes in, kokila  you should have called me to help with the gulam jaman I always loved cooking with you.  Mota bhabi  I was teaching Gopi, Gopi  looked at rashi who was looking at Gopi, mummy ji I have some work to do in my room, ji rashi go n finish kokila looks at rashi, Rashi work n you or is it gup shup to your mother on how to make kridgree.  Rashi nahi kaki ji after coming back from Switzerland I have not unpacked properly, Rashi but you unpacked the day you arrived n your mother helped you  have your forgotten already. Kaki but I have a little bit, hetal smiles rashi go do your work.  Rashi leaves  very quickly.  Gopi just looks at kokila, kokila sees her looking at her Gopi vahu is something wrong, nahi maji gopi go n get changed freshen up, maji will you be staying in the kitchen, gopi vahu I wanted some tea that's why I came, Maji I will make it for you, Gopi vahu go n get changed nahi maji I will stay n look after the gulam jaman, kokila looks at Gopi n starts to think. Hetal says I have to go to baa n leaves, gopi vahu go n get changed I will stay in the kitchen until you get back, kokila in self thought I wonder why gopi is acting so strange.

Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail

Aham in the office on the phone n hears urmillas  talking what drama is going on in that house what you did with that gopi today aham will never go  near her, Aham shocked, he still listens Gopi's life should be of crying n distraught never happiness, Aham had enough sorry wrong number n hangs up so this morning it was rashi who did this, Aham remembers Gopi's face when she got upset she didn't know  n then he remembers how Gopi was chatting her conversation with Stanley Aham smiled.  I need to stop getting upset a Gopi, then he rushes out  n calls his driver I need to go somewhere, he gives instructions, we are back at the mandir,  aham looks round then he sees the lady with the cow n goes over,  he hears her talking to her husband, ji today a funny thing happen, a girl came over n she wanted cow dung I just  thought it was strange so I asked her to pay for it she was really kanjoos when I asked her what it was for she  was rude to me, Aham interrupts  can I ask what the girl looked like, the lady looked startled yes she wore a yellow sari she looked from a weathly house, Aham starts to think Rashi but sir what is the problem oh nothing  here have 500 rupees the woman smiles Aham leaves.

Back at mm Aham arrives early  but sits in the car n thinks what shall I do n gets out, Gopi comes back down after freshening up Aham sees her but she does not see him Aham follows, kokila looks at her you look beautiful koi nazar nah laga n smiles n takes kajol from her eyes n puts it behind her ear. Aham standing by the door  sees this Gopi bends down n touches kokilas feet n then a hug,  Maji thank you for being my mother, kokila smiles n tears in her eyes. Aham touched.  Gopi vahu come on make tea Aham should be here any moment, mom  I am here Aham says, kokila looks at him jai shree Krishna, Gopi puts on her pallu, Aham looks at her mom shall go n freshen up can you plse make some tea.  Kokila says tek chi  Gopi vahu make tea for Aham n also give him the gulam jaman.  Ji maji Aham smiles  at Gopi.  Gopi looks at him surprised.

Rashi comes down Gopi jiju is here get the gulam jaman n tea ready I will help you, nahi rashi ben I can do it, kokila looks at rashi kya barth hai rashi  all of a sudden you have concern for aham  never once you were concerned about him before, nahi kaki ji after this morning ahamjiju was angry at gopi so I will help her, kokila looks at her surprised, Gopi looks at rashi nahi rashiben I can do it maji was here.  Ok Gopi I will just observe, kokila looks at her in self thought I wonder what drama she is doing.  Gopi also looks at her also in self thought why rashi ben why?

Aham comes down looking good in his off white sherwani n sits down at the table with kokila, Gopi serves him, rashi stands there  waiting, Aham tells gopi to give him one then takes the first bite, Aham looks at Gopi these taste good, not even listening to what aham was saying, Gopi you should take care in what you are doing  look aham jiju is angry at you, kokila, aham n gopi look at her, rashi just gawps oh god he said they taste good what have I done..  kokila says rashi is there something you are not telling us. Just then  jigar walks in, kaki jigar ji she goes running jigar let me take your bag n she runs upstairs. Aham looks at kokila n gopi n shakes his head.  Jigar comes running to the table  Bhabi gulab jaman my favourite as well  aham asks for another one, devar ji  sit I will serve you, gopi bhabi I will take one n I want to freshen up. Jigar I have a phone bill for you from the swiss trip   you need to see it, but bhai I didn't take my phone jigar I know you didn't take your phone just need you to tell me whose number  it is on my bill that was called frequently.  Jigar starts to think ok bhai  jigar I need to work I will be in my room. 

Gopi says maji I just need to put some clothes away can I do that plse before aham ji starts to work, ji Gopi vahu aham watches her leave, kokila notices this n smiles.  Aham dikra whats with the phone bill no mom its to do with the office nothing to worry about.  Mom can I ask you something gopi n rashi are sisters so  why does rashi hate Gopi.  Kokila shocked Aham what makes you say that?  Mom I have notice every time something goes wrong it seems gopi is always blamed n rashi is always there to rub salt into wound.  Kokila looks at aham rashi is a sly fox n never gets caught I am sure that it was her who put the cow dung on gopis chappal, Aham looks at her it was mom thank you but I have to work, kokila is left thinking.

Aham stands by the door he  looks in n sees Gopi crying  she is looking at her mothers n fathers photo,   Aham walks in   gopi sees him wipes her tears n heads towards the bathroom but aham manages to catches her hand in time, Gopi why are you crying? Aham ji its nothing, have I said anything  nahi Ahamji has maji? nahi aham ji    so why are you crying?  All this time I have thought the people that I call my own loved me n wanted to see me happy but instead they have been adding fuel on fire n causing me harm, I have nobody.  Aham hearing this hurt him, he lifts Gopis faces to look at him Gopi you have nobody, I am shocked you have my mom my dad and now you have me, Gopi looks at him shocked, Aham ji I don't understand, Gopi I know things have not been good between us but I would like to start fresh just you me mom n dad.  He then pulls her closer  she looks at him  n hugs him n he hugs are right back.  Jigar walks in kabab mein haddi, he see aham n gopi hugging  sorry bhai  jigar no its ok come  in aham still holding gopis hand.  Jigar I got this phone bill for 80000 ruppees I only made 2 calls to the house  the rest is a number I don't recognize  can you find out?  Bhai lets call the number   so jigar calls  on the other side urmilla answers,  jai shree Krishna mummy ji, hai jigar beta  you are calling me ji sorry I dialed it by mistake.  Jigar beta I have not spoken to rashi since the day you got back plse tell her to call me.

Bhai I will pay this bill for the next 10 months I don't want a salary.  Jigar pay half the salary over 20 month period no bhai  I will sort this out, jigar  If you need any money let me know , bhai thank you, Gopi concerned devar ji I have some money here you can have it, Gopi opens the draw n takes out all her money,  aham looks at Gopi, Gopi do you know how much there is , nahi aham ji there was a bundle of thousands, hundreds n small notes, aham n jigar starts to count, after they finish Aham looks at Gopi , Gopi there is 120,000  rupees here how did you get so much, Aham ji from our lagan n then everytime a festival came up i got shugan n then the dandiya holi diwali kinjals wedding.  Bhabi you haven't spent anything, gopi looks confused devar ji when I have everything here why is there a need to buy anything. Aham shocked.  Bhai can you help I cant take this money from bhabhi its hers, jigar do a business transaction,  bhabhi each month 10000 will go from my wages to you with interest, gopi looks  at him confused interest gopi biajah aham says, nahi devar ji its ok I don't want it I have no need for it.  Aham looks at her bhai in the morning we shall take bhabi to the bank n open a account for her n show her. Bhai is that ok.   Let me first go n sort out this.

Rashi in the bedroom on the phone  again, rashi he shouts she quickly turns round   then hetal comes there as well, rashi we told you  that making phone calls was expensive explain this, one number comes up  your mothers,  80000 rashi looks shocked,  for the next year I will not be getting a salary  I will be paying this off  with interest what were you thinking, Hetal looks at rashi I told you to be responsible, she looks at her n takes the mobile away from her.  Jigar get soo angry from today you are not allowed to use the phone n I don't want you using the house phone either is that understood n leaves.  Rashi is left in tears.

Next morning aham, jigar n gopi are about to leave together then rashi comes can I come too I also want to, jigar says no  jiju I don't go out much plse, your husband  has said no n anyway I don't want  to have cow dung in my car rashi looks shocked.  

Ok I know all we have our ff n os that's it for now enjoy πŸ˜‰

Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sukben...I like ur Gopi..she is totful n cautious ...n Kokila supporting her vau...enjoyed it...n Baa ..where is she?
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ Suk I hope it goes the way you put it, cause j'en ai ras le bol(i've had it up to here) with these CV's
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful sukben😊...i liked the way u linked u things...like eva said, if only the story could take this turn, it could well be the beginning of a new gopi...

p.s loved the part where jigar says ' we can open an account for bhabhi'...that was a nice touch in the end...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice ending Suk πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I don't want cow dung in my car, in your story everything works out so well, phone bill and gulab jamun kalakari all resolved. Everyone is aware of Rashi's tricks and vices.
suk19 thumbnail
Thanks but as we know things are not going to go my way pity it would have ideal to watch
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suk how u have portrayed gopi it is very intresting its very nice 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey waah, sukben. Still trying to punish rashi? I hope you know it wont happen. Btw great story
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow it was a delight to read..and I must tell you, I have missed your OS so much..Earlier you used to write very frequently and am glad that you wrote again today..The current situation of Saathiya, I don't know it's confusing but your OS just was refreshing..I so wished the situation would have turned out the way you wrote abt both the situations..But sigh! we would only have dreams with us..

Okay, I was πŸ€£ in the line "Rashi work n you or is it gup shup to your mother on how to make kridgree", wonderful line and also the ending was great with Ahem's remark..πŸ˜†

Looking forward for more OS from you..

Luv atop