Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

wat if arjuhi went to arohi sharma's house ;)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
we all have seen that arjuhi are heading towards shimla in yesterdays episode!..and from todays sbs and sbb we saw that arjuhi wud be going to some cottage for shelter !..wat if that cottage is arohi sharma's house? well that house has been abandoned for long so its messed up!..LOL..give ur views guys!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_ch-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69KMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IFishakumarkavyasam.vrshn.arjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXxshibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Olly... I wud really love that if they run into arohi sharma nd arjun punj!!!!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
haha.. my mind is going haywire wid trying to imagine punji n arohi having lived in that tabela..ROFL.. n singu n arohi going in there n having flashbacks to pichle janam ROFL..  n then they see each other.. scream their heads off thinking its a weird apparition or a mirror ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHArasika_DS

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

haha.. my mind is going haywire wid trying to imagine punji n arohi having lived in that tabela..ROFL.. n singu n arohi going in there n having flashbacks to pichle janamROFL.. n then they see each other.. scream their heads off thinking its a weird apparition or a mirrorROFL

aksh.. Nice imagination!!.ROFL..ROFL.

Bt i have a better one...
Arjuhi going into that tabela...getting flashbacks of pichle janam... Thinking...'hume ye sab dekh ke kuch- kuch yaad kyo aa rha hai?? whts the raaz?? Razz pichle janam ka??'
Then suddenly we hear voice of of arohi sharma nd arjun punj tlking abt their happily married life...nd while tlking they both come out of their room to see themselves standing across the room..!!
Nd their we see arjuhi(present one) standing shocked and amazed to see their exact copy..!! Both the arjuhis scream at the same time!! The whole house is screaming on top of their voices!! Finally after some time both of them remain silent nd wait for the other one to speak up!! All the while these were both the arjuhis thoughts:
arjuhi (past): omg..ye log kaun hai?? Kahin dk ne to nhi bheja hai humare peeche humari sukh bhari zindagi ko spoil krne ke liye??

arjuhi (present): hey bhagwan ye log kaun hai?? Ek dam humari exact copy!! Kahin rajveer ne to nhi bhea hai humare peeche??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IFlara3110

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

haha.. my mind is going haywire wid trying to imagine punji n arohi having lived in that tabela..ROFL.. n singu n arohi going in there n having flashbacks to pichle janamROFL.. n then they see each other.. scream their heads off thinking its a weird apparition or a mirrorROFL

Arjuhi going into that tabela...getting flashbacks of pichle janam... Thinking...'hume ye sab dekh ke kuch- kuch yaad kyo aa rha hai?? whts the raaz?? Razz pichle janam ka??'
Then suddenly we hear voice of of arohi sharma nd arjun punj tlking abt their happily married life...nd while tlking they both come out of their room to see themselves standing across the room..!!
Nd their we see arjuhi(present one) standing shocked and amazed to see their exact copy..!! Both the arjuhis scream at the same time!! The whole house is screaming on top of their voices!! Finally after some time both of them remain silent nd wait for the other one to speak up!! All the while these were both the arjuhis thoughts:
arjuhi (past): omg..ye log kaun hai?? Kahin dk ne to nhi bheja hai humare peeche humari sukh bhari zindagi ko spoil krne ke liye??

arjuhi (present): hey bhagwan ye log kaun hai?? Ek dam humari exact copy!! Kahin rajveer ne to nhi bhea hai humare peeche??
@bold red!..u cracked me up!..ROFL

-anzaeram-rasika_DSarjuhi4eva

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

@bold red!..u cracked me up!..ROFL

gud one naina
kahin DK rajvir ka pichla janam toh nahi?? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHArasika_DS

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Olly.. Main to aaj khud hi crack hui pari hun...thanks to aris topic!!!
.ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Dk rajveer ka pichla janam?? Hmmm.. Quite pssble...!!.ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index