Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

wat if arjuhi went to arohi sharma's house ;)

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
we all have seen that arjuhi are heading towards shimla in yesterdays episode!..and from todays sbs and sbb we saw that arjuhi wud be going to some cottage for shelter !..wat if that cottage is arohi sharma's house? well that house has been abandoned for long so its messed up!..😆..give ur views guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Olly... I wud really love that if they run into arohi sharma nd arjun punj!!!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha.. my mind is going haywire wid trying to imagine punji n arohi having lived in that tabela..🤣.. n singu n arohi going in there n having flashbacks to pichle janam ðŸ¤£..  n then they see each other.. scream their heads off thinking its a weird apparition or a mirror ðŸ¤£
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

haha.. my mind is going haywire wid trying to imagine punji n arohi having lived in that tabela..🤣.. n singu n arohi going in there n having flashbacks to pichle janam🤣.. n then they see each other.. scream their heads off thinking its a weird apparition or a mirror🤣

aksh.. Nice imagination!!.🤣..🤣.

Bt i have a better one...
Arjuhi going into that tabela...getting flashbacks of pichle janam... Thinking...'hume ye sab dekh ke kuch- kuch yaad kyo aa rha hai?? whts the raaz?? Razz pichle janam ka??'
Then suddenly we hear voice of of arohi sharma nd arjun punj tlking abt their happily married life...nd while tlking they both come out of their room to see themselves standing across the room..!!
Nd their we see arjuhi(present one) standing shocked and amazed to see their exact copy..!! Both the arjuhis scream at the same time!! The whole house is screaming on top of their voices!! Finally after some time both of them remain silent nd wait for the other one to speak up!! All the while these were both the arjuhis thoughts:
arjuhi (past): omg..ye log kaun hai?? Kahin dk ne to nhi bheja hai humare peeche humari sukh bhari zindagi ko spoil krne ke liye??

arjuhi (present): hey bhagwan ye log kaun hai?? Ek dam humari exact copy!! Kahin rajveer ne to nhi bhea hai humare peeche??
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

aksh.. Nice imagination!!.🤣..🤣.

Bt i have a better one...
Arjuhi going into that tabela...getting flashbacks of pichle janam... Thinking...'hume ye sab dekh ke kuch- kuch yaad kyo aa rha hai?? whts the raaz?? Razz pichle janam ka??'
Then suddenly we hear voice of of arohi sharma nd arjun punj tlking abt their happily married life...nd while tlking they both come out of their room to see themselves standing across the room..!!
Nd their we see arjuhi(present one) standing shocked and amazed to see their exact copy..!! Both the arjuhis scream at the same time!! The whole house is screaming on top of their voices!! Finally after some time both of them remain silent nd wait for the other one to speak up!! All the while these were both the arjuhis thoughts:
arjuhi (past): omg..ye log kaun hai?? Kahin dk ne to nhi bheja hai humare peeche humari sukh bhari zindagi ko spoil krne ke liye??

arjuhi (present): hey bhagwan ye log kaun hai?? Ek dam humari exact copy!! Kahin rajveer ne to nhi bhea hai humare peeche??

@bold red!..u cracked me up!..🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

@bold red!..u cracked me up!..🤣

gud one naina
kahin DK rajvir ka pichla janam toh nahi?? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Olly.. Main to aaj khud hi crack hui pari hun...thanks to aris topic!!!
.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Dk rajveer ka pichla janam?? Hmmm.. Quite pssble...!!.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

imaginations running crazy.well no cost for imagining. it is imagine tv so we r free to  imagine all sorts.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

imaginations running crazy.well no cost for imagining. it is imagine tv so we r free toimagine all sorts.🤣

.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.