Pavitra Rishta

varsha kidnaps or steals

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i have a strong feeling  abt the current storyline .

archana is not well and needs medicines. manav is being trapped by dharmesh ..i think in future somehow dharmesh wins. satish vinod and ajit all will turn against manav thinking he cheated them and probably he will land in jail. archana in hospital gives birth to baby and varsha since she is a bitch will pay the docs to tell archu her baby died due to lack of health. archana being archana will probably go to some ashram to be a caretaker. and meanwhile maybe manav dies in van accident thinking him dead, dharmesh will rejoice. but manav is back with a bang and with totally changed attitude hardcore biz guy.

remmeber in story earlier ppl keep telling him his goodness is being misused and he needs to be tough guy. i think he will. he will come back to take revenge.

i do hope cv's show changed attitude of manav . it would be gud to see him beat the crap out of dharmesh , shibu and that vixen varsha. and plz don't let them  melt on ground on humanity n family.some ppl just shudn't be forgiven

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, that's quite an imagination you've got there 😉 but this sounds like some storyline from those "other" over the top serials. PR is supposed to be more realistic (though not lately) so in my opinion I don't think this will be th way it goes...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 I like ur track.Imagination is top class😆
rohan5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your imagination is far fetched, this is realistic tv.
It's a funny twist..lol
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is fine.But i don't think varsha will go to the extent of stealing a kid.
 And even i had a gut feeling that everyone will misunderstand manav even archana mom and dad and savita will come to their rescue.May be manav-archana may have twins and they end up giving one child to varsha if archana is very stubborn on her decision.
 bcoz there was once a discussion between armaan and their wish for twins.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nah...varsha is a creep very selfish...and if it ends with twins where is the story ahead...but if kid disappears and manav fake death( ekta is famous for it) then yea there will be lot of punch in the story... and would love to see sushant kick some ass as a tough guy.
rohitkhosla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol good interesting track... how about archana gets married to jaywant in the meanwhile and then once manav gets back... we see their face off??? which btw i have been waiting for for the longest time now... btw where is jaywant, our tdh???? missing him tooo much... PR is incomplete without him
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
uuiii maaa🤣 now dat was gr8👏...trust
Red_eyes thumbnail
😲 imagination
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wildest imagination...But You sure can fit into the grp of CVs for storyline with your imaginations...😈