Jennifer in Comedy Ka maha muqabla!!

Posted: 12 years ago
 πŸ˜†              Wow!!  Jenny looks so Beautiful in Comedy ka maha muqbala!!

I was a big fan of her but know i like much more than before!!😳

I wanna share some of her pics of Comedy ka maha muqabala:-

https://media.movietalkies.com/celebrities/2011/march/raveenaarshadmuqabla/raveenaarshad-2011-7b.jpg

https://img.india-forums.com/wallpapers/1280x1024/131306-jennifer-winget-on-amul-comedy-ka-maha-muqabala.jpg

Hope you like them!!

Comment pleaseπŸ˜†

she is just gorgeous...I just love her...she is the saving grace of the show!!
She is simply amazing!!! I just luv her...
i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❀️. she is the cutest & sexiest girl i ever seen  Edited by -Nipun97- - 12 years ago
😲
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

she is just gorgeous...I just love her...she is the saving grace of the show!!

Yeah me too love her so much and i am so lucky that she is my friend on Facebook!!! OMG!!😲 she has accepted my request!!
Originally posted by yugvrindainluv

She is simply amazing!!! I just luv her...

Me too love her so so so so much that i just can't tell!!! 

i am so lucky that she is my friend on Facebook!!! OMG!!😲 she has accepted my request!!

I have made a Fan club of her please join it if you like jenny!

Originally posted by -Nipun97-

i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❀️. she is the cutest & sexiest girl i ever seen 

she is cute 😍but i don't thing so that she is sexy!!

Thank god that she has accept my request on Face book!!  I am so happy... 
Love loveee those pics man! She is looking BEAUTIFUL in Ckmm! Her outfits are just fab fab fab! She pulls off every look so amazingly!
Originally posted by somaiyah

😲

Yeah me too love her so much and i am so lucky that she is my friend on Facebook!!! OMG!!😲 she has accepted my request!!
hey dear!!
but make sure that's the real Jenny...there are way too many fake FB accounts made on Jenny's name...in fact, I think she is the celeb with the most number of fake accounts on FB...do message me the link..I would tell you if she is the real one or not...I know her real account but she didn't accept me but still that's okay...I just love her😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

hey dear!!
but make sure that's the real Jenny...there are way too many fake FB accounts made on Jenny's name...in fact, I think she is the celeb with the most number of fake accounts on FB...do message me the link..I would tell you if she is the real one or not...I know her real account but she didn't accept me but still that's okay...I just love her😳

I have meet her one time and she has given me her real id and i have added her!!😊