Posted: 12 years ago

Today two female characters in ccbm stole my heart...it's none other than hemalatha and nivedita...what an acting..these two r just brilliant...i hate hemalatha only bcz of her acting...i even don't know her real name..bt i became a fan of this actress...she brilliantly portrayed the pain of a mother who lost her child...and when she yelled at nivi i hate her...and want to slap her...bt when i saw HL in the scene where nivi singing for baby i felt sorry for her..she portrayed the different shades of her character very well...

And neha sargam...i have no words to explain abt her..she is superb..just brilliant...when she cried in front of hemalatha and asked her to give punishment for divya's death i was just staring at my laptop screen...what an expression...and i could feel the pain of nivedita...neha doing a fabulous job as nivi...bt i'm a little bit disappointed with viren's dialogues when he stopped nivi outside of the sood house...i know the only way to stop nivi is the baby...so he stopped nivi and make her realized abt the importance of baby in nivi's life...bt i wish he said these words too..nivedita...how can u leave me alone...i can't live without u...why he didn't say this...anyways i loved that scene...

And OMG...i just want to run and hug nivi in the last scene...she looks like an angel in the pink salwar while singing the lullaby for the baby...Wowww...so touching and so emotional...neha portrayed the pain,love and affection everything of nivi...

Kudos to hemalatha and neha sargam for their brilliant perforamnce...i never felt that they r acting in some serial...and this is the real victory of any actor/actress..!!
you are right sana dear...Hemlata and Nivi acted very well today...but i liked Nivi's acting more today...
Very true good acting by both of them. Even i think Viren should have said about him, he love Nivi so much that should have come up. CT's have actually stopped showing bonding and love between our nivi-viren. Edited by vanu77 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sana4kinha

of the sood house...i know the only way to stop nivi is the baby...so he stopped nivi and make her realized abt the importance of baby in nivi's life...bt i wish he said these words too..nivedita...how can u leave me alone...i can't live without u...why he didn't say this...anyways i loved that scene...

@ bold even i increased the volume at that scene and was expecting a dialogue like this from Viren. 😆 but they didn't 😕 Ct's never gives us what we want from them. 😡
Fantastic - Sana. Agree with everything you said.
HL and Neha Sargam rocked today.Both of them left me speechless. Its so nice to hv good perfomers in our favourite show isn't it.
About Viren's dialogue - remember last time Nivi suddenly said  a thank you to Sid ( without any rhyme or reason) and DD- Nivi rift started.
Today its the same. They suddenly hv decided to put NivRen in background and put the baby in top priority. Now it will cause rift between NivRen.And I so pray that I'm wrong.
Viren that we know,will never leave Nivi in that frame of mind and walk back to the house.
The CTs will not stop till they kill me. If I die you know whom to blame.
sana  well analysed  really tis  two need standing ovation  ..awesome actress
sana sweety..very well said...dey were indeed very brilliant..
@vids..
me too hv d same feeling dat d baby is gonna cause a rift betwe nivren...
d ctz can't think of any othr tracks..alwayz d insecure viren..

hav u noticed d song?

we hav heard it before,but where?

Originally posted by vids08

Fantastic - Sana. Agree with everything you said.
HL and Neha Sargam rocked today.Both of them left me speechless. Its so nice to hv good perfomers in our favourite show isn't it.
About Viren's dialogue - remember last time Nivi suddenly said  a thank you to Sid ( without any rhyme or reason) and DD- Nivi rift started.
Today its the same. They suddenly hv decided to put NivRen in background and put the baby in top priority. Now it will cause rift between NivRen.And I so pray that I'm wrong.
Viren that we know,will never leave Nivi in that frame of mind and walk back to the house.
The CTs will not stop till they kill me. If I die you know whom to blame.
vids..me too think the baby going to create some problems...may be CC will think her son is not happy and may try to seperate the baby from nivi...the CT's may use such kind of tracks to extend the show just like wht they r doing in every show..the precap give some hints..and i wish we all r wrong...bt CT's r sick...we can expect  anything from them...bt if nivi and viren has a child they have to change their life style and ahve to adopt the new environment..so i hope it'll not cause a rift between nivren..!!just want to see some happy moments btw nivren..!!