Anya Dissections!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hehe! In SB's words, ofcourse πŸ˜†

Hey guys, I'm Abhi here, a silent reader on this forum for a while but the recent promos have well ahem shaken us all a little, what with the jhappis and pappis around 😳 Not we mind ofcourse! 😳😳😳

After having watched the promo atleast a zillion times, some musings and confusings-
- Anant  looks pretty much in louvvee! Catch the expression on his face for more details during the hug 😳

- The timing of the bekaboo track is stupendous πŸ‘ An extremely well edited promo CVs πŸ‘

Now the confusing part-

I was just going through the initial promos and from there it seemed as though Anant was an extremely conservative boy who didnt care at all about the worl around him. Pyaar ka mazaak et al, but his behaviour ever since Sonia, the cool babe apparently,  went on hibernation has been contrary to that. The whole engagement sequence and the current picnic track. When he was convincing Shocker baba, his arguments were all in oline with that of the conservative Anant and he seemed very genuine, but for a family where even talking to a girl aint permitted and some 16th century culture randomly takes over, it's funny that he is getting so close to Navya and nit realising it.

Even Navya, for that matter, in the promo she seemed like such a chipy, bubbly girl who sings, dances and paints, arre this Navya only plays coputer games and has some state-of-the-art video conferencing service on facebook. Itni partiality Mark Zuckerberg? Not fair man πŸ˜† But I actually like the consistency of her character. πŸ˜ƒ

Many topics have been on Renu-chameleon-ka! Although initially I found her weird, I think she's a very realistic character. That's the thing with N's family, very relatable, and super fantastic. They essay the role of a normal Indian household with ease. Fom Dadi to Renuka to Mummy to Papa to Harsh, they have very true-to-life reactions, unlike the Shagun's and Rama Bhabhi's of the world.

And lastly, I dont think it's Shagun's fault. YES, YOU CAN KILL ME FOR THAT πŸ˜† But it's her sister who has been brainwashing the girl. I personally find her a modestly likeable girl! Enough said*thapad lagh gaya* πŸ˜†

All in all, Anya got me fallin in love againnn!😳

Now this picnic better be us droolers trip in Wonderland πŸ˜‰

But yes, I have a very serious complaint, Have Anya's friends' power to anlyse gone for a toss after the engagement? They notice nothing. PETITION- Ranbeer, Appy and Ritz, please start teasing the two, you echo my thoughts most of the time. And honestly a girl needs someone to talk about her man to ;)

Edited by Abhi911 - 12 years ago
wonderful post abhi.😎...agree with each and every sentence except for the one...πŸ˜‰i suppose u know which one..πŸ˜†.well...basically stupidity is not a crime...but when stupidity exceeds a certain limit and out of stupidity one turns out to be the chipkuu..then we have no choice left other than to hate shagun too.πŸ€”..but yhh...rama is to be blamed in the first place.😑..if it was not for her, shagun would have been at her home chasing the siwaayi.πŸ€“πŸ€£..and what more...may be she would end up marrying the silwaayi too...🀣...
but the most important thing in your post is the change in anants character.πŸ˜•...i too am feeling a very big difference from the post-sonia stage and pre-sonia one.πŸ€”..anant had his own definition of love and romance.😍..it was vlearly said in the promo and in that icecream night too...i liked the way he said it.☺️...he didnt sound to me like a hater of love😍...but he looked very mature😍 and well...i assumed his way of love would be some other way.πŸ˜’...the way he got so stubborn with her during engagement and later with the picnic.πŸ€ͺ...this was not the anant they showed at firstπŸ€”...may be he is love sick..😎.but i would have liked to see this love-sick anant after he has confessed his feelings to himself to the least...πŸ€”...
well lets hope that after the picnic track,ie,post confession,he might show a bit of both the characters.😍..because that would be like a perfect guy...like...a little naughty at times..yet mature guy...😎
Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
hey abhi...that was well written...and u just echoed my thoughts...especially about...well need i say...anant...to me, the new promo is totally contradicting the first ever promo on anant ( the one that shows him as the conservative guy)...not that i dont want him to fall in love...but i'd like to agree with deeps here...a mix of mature and naughty anant would be much better...somehow, i feel his character has slightly been tampered with...i'm waiting for him to be back on track

another valid point that u pointed was the consistency of navya's character...absolutely true... u can see that the change in her character has been gradual...not sudden...she is 'papa ki navya', but deep down she is becoming 'anant ki navya'...and the best part is she had this big realisation sequence...

all in all, good analysis abhi...would like 2 see more posts from u😊
Deeps and Madhu πŸ€— And thankyou all the likers! Love is in the airr!

Yep, I agree with the two of you, I too love Anant in the lovesick puppy mode, but perhaps he should mix the maturity and playfullness a l'le better.
And yes Deeps he's the perfect guy 😍
But the best part are his hair, those gorgeous silky locks of hair that sway in the wind..Stupendous! Just in case Shocker baba and Vintage Bua Dadi (VBD) do not agree to Navya, he can go endorse Sunsilk shine to support himself 🀣 Kidding! But on a serious note I really wanna know, How EXACTLY should one deal with this? Future references 😳 I sincerely hope that the CV's have planned this bit out well.

And Madhu, yes the 'Papa ki Navya' wala scene was Aww-worthy! But the papa-dadi scene takes the cake for the Aww-est non-Anya scene on the show. I loved it to the core πŸ˜ƒ

And Deeps, if Shagun did finally marry the silwaayi, then Ramu ka kya hota? Another lovestory in making there 🀣
Okay, can someone teach me how to upload an avatar pic?
agree wit whatever u said..πŸ‘.papa ki navya nw turned to anant ki navya...😳 nd waiting fr the picnic scenesπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by starangel

agree wit whatever u said..πŸ‘.papa ki navya nw turned to anant ki navya...😳 nd waiting fr the picnic scenesπŸ˜‰

According to me, Papa ki Navya should never turn into Anant ki Navya, she should manage both cause they both make/will make her- Navya 😊
Originally posted by Abhi911

According to me, Papa ki Navya should never turn into Anant ki Navya, she should manage both cause they both make/will make her- Navya 😊

yaa tht i agree..bt i thnk she s managing both of these..bcoz if u remember she asked papa permission fr picnic nly bcoz of anant nd also she told him tht she will nt cum wen her dadi nd papa had sum prob..so i thnk she s managing both of tiz nd she willπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Abhi911

Okay, can someone teach me how to upload an avatar pic?

heyy abhi...u take the dashboard tab and there use the upload profile one...here in the preferences...u copy paste the img code...and clear off the [IMG].../[IMG] sign...try it...feel free to pm me if u didnt get it ...😳
ps:...i am sure ramu ,shagun and silwaayi could make a wonderful love triangle...but i dont want to be bothered with anything other than our AnYa...and as u said...the silky flying mat of Anant's hair...😍
Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by deeps07

heyy abhi...u take the dashboard tab and there use the upload profile one...here in the preferences...u copy paste the img code...and clear off the [IMG].../[IMG] sign...try it...feel free to pm me if u didnt get it ...😳
ps:...i am sure ramu ,shagun and silwaayi could make a wonderful love triangle...but i dont want to be bothered with anything other than our AnYa...and as u said...the silky flying mat of Anant's hair...😍

Thank you SO much Deeps πŸ€—

The love triangle is a good storyline to divert our Shakespeare Bhabhi from creating problems in our lovebird's lives.

Pehle patane ka tension, ab chudhane ka tension πŸ˜†