Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fiona18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

What happened to our beloved DD?  I hope due to her health problem she is not on leave na? I am eally concerned about her Since few days back she was fainted in the set . Hope she is fine.

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the news hope she is fine..i am glad the show has gone to 5 day schedule...at least they can get some rest... Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

she is very hardworking and professional...and done lots of unprdictable work for us...

she deserve a holiday...

loveee u DRASHTI DHAMI....

DD needs long vecation poor girl works hard and takes less vecation lately lost lot of weight needs rest why only 2 days i think 5 days will be good.
i am happy atleast she can take rest ----other cast can cover up for her forsure.
luv_gurmeet thumbnail
🤣
OMG i wonder where all the bashers r now! oh!sorry!forgot that it is DD who is on leave so of course no bashing,becoz in this forum bashing is only reserved for GC! 

to all those people who r planning to pounce on me,i am not going to comment as i hv no time to do so!😆

Edited by luv_gurmeet - 12 years ago
aditiprem thumbnail
i know guys if  DD is on leave this so called lovers come and bash dd but the same thing when he takes leave very often they say he need rest and very professional. i am not bashing any one  here , because both work hard and they need rest. they leave a post and say we don/t want to bash but  instead they bash and go away. 
maneet-56 thumbnail
what  dd is on leave no yaar
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She deserves a break