Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Stanley ka Dabba - in Saathiya

mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
HI

Did anyone realise, the name of the boy who dashed into Gopi and Ahem at the temple, was Stanley. Is he by any chance from the new movie Stanley ka Dabba??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What I did notice was the fact he had a christian name and was at a hindu temple...what happened there? He just fancied to go there though he wasn't a hindu...lol, get some prasad have a laugh with the ladies there and come home...😆
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who is this boy can anyone inform me about him
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swapnabshetty

HI

Did anyone realise, the name of the boy who dashed into Gopi and Ahem at the temple, was Stanley. Is he by any chance from the new movie Stanley ka Dabba??

Hi,
Yes, that boy in the temple is Stanley from the new movie 'Stanley ka Dabba'. Nice way to promote the movie and have a cute interaction between Gopi and a child. I liked how they used the same background music during Gopi-Stanley's conversation that they used on Gopi-Panna before, and I loved how it gave Aham another excuse to observe (read: stare at!) and appreciate Gopi! He really can't help himself, can he? 😉
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A-A-S

Hi,
Yes, that boy in the temple is Stanley from the new movie 'Stanley ka Dabba'. Nice way to promote the movie and have a cute interaction between Gopi and a child. I liked how they used the same background music during Gopi-Stanley's conversation that they used on Gopi-Panna before, and I loved how it gave Aham another excuse to observe (read: stare at!) and appreciate Gopi! He really can't help himself, can he? 😉

thanks for informing about stanley
honey289 thumbnail
i noticed it but like wat was up with his name ??