India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

gkd sbs segment, video added (Page 6)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
arre by all means let me be wrong i wud be more than happy to be proved wrong here  LOL

even i want that girl to be arpita

but what i see made me think she is not arpita

ab dekhte hai

bt from this segment it seems  happy ending in some way with all villains gone though i hope dev is still alive

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistajoliefille

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
and i still think i wish rv was still alive they shudnt hv killed him off. but   bahuji and pandit ki vaat lagne wali hai this is what it seems from here.. they are all joking and happy  so lets see and yes its happy end this is what i also feel

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistajoliefilleBenNevis

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

arre by all means let me be wrong i wud be more than happy to be proved wrong here  LOL

even i want that girl to be arpita

but what i see made me think she is not arpita

ab dekhte hai

bt from this segment it seems  happy ending in some way with all villains gone though i hope dev is still alive

@bold nahiii
di plz don't say that if dev is alive then there would be chances of tragic end ,
pehli baar to Bj ne kuch acha kaam kia haiLOLLOLLOL

n i really wish that she is Arpita not Pihu Angry

i think they will show it all from monday as it will be second last weekCryCryCry
omg otherwise it would be story for months n they are wrapping it in just 10 episAngry

koko55coolguy3BenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

see arpita is dead

and possibl they killed dev too but here pihu comes to haveli and some things come to light   thats where  some confrontation is there

so pandit is scared to be beaten now

@ Bold, Dear sweet Valentine ...I deny to agree with ur words in Bold Embarrassed

Arpita is not Dead. This is Avita Love Story n it wud end with their "Lived Happily ever After" Embarrassed Did u see the way Arpi said that she is Pihu. It seemed as if she was kidding. And these stars never tell the truth abt the future track. She is surely Arpita. But ya, its true that there's someone who is helping Arpi in her mission.Cool

Am really excited cuz Arpi wud be with Avi now ... Don want to think of anything else now. And Pj-Bj are gonna be a Dead meat now DancingDid u see their faces in the segment LOL
Hey Nandu darlingBig smile
@Pink
Im totally agree with u darling.
Atlast our Avita together in Haweli. Hip hip hurray!!Big smile
Im so happy as CG prediction come true and now Avi will become shield to Arpi 24/7
and even Bj&Pj couldn't do anything to Pihu.
I know when she enters haweli, soon she will get some flashes and make believe her she is Arpi in the end.
Me so excited and couldn't stop posting this comment as im in hurry to leave  for my princess's  swimming class.

coolguy3_nandiniSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
naa dev shud be alive to say that he was being attacked and go from there gracefully

bt i want rv back  hehee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
tum sabke moonh mein ghee shakar  and for me  more and more chocolates  hahahahahaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
hey all shud we request sbs to show some bigger segment for gkd  behind the scenes thing which wud include all the major actors intervierw and they speak abt the show they were part of
waht u all say

coolguy3chista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

naa dev shud be alive to say that he was being attacked and go from there gracefully

bt i want rv back  hehee

Me too think he isnt dead...cos he is only  proof  for proving avi's innocence...he  shud be alive

but one point ...if she is pihu :1. why she did hug avdesh very tight like she loved  him really ?

i dont think she was pretending in that scene...

2.if she was pihu how cud say about arpi's dead that bahuji did kill her?

i m confused  but  i think she is arpita...

@cb that's goodWink

Edited by chista - 13 May 2011 at 5:55am

coolguy3joliefille

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index