Posted: 12 years ago
im really happy happy happy😊😊😊😊

thanks neha...

no words.. im happy
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chista

but Seriously  is it possible that a person who loves his wife madly  make mistake in recognizing her soul? 

di i m think ing the same what you said ,
 and my answere is no it cant be possible,

if she is pihu then how Avi heard Arpi calling his name when her duppata fell on him.

these cv's r mad don't know how to end up the show so can show any crap😑😑
@lalitha , i was happy too but not for the show but to see the cast in jolly mood sply the way As n Tb was talking. so cute smile.😍
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefille

di i m think ing the same what you said ,
 and my answere is no it cant be possible,

if she is pihu then how Avi heard Arpi calling his name when her duppata fell on him.

these cv's r mad don't know how to end up the show so can show any crap😑😑
@lalitha , i was happy too but not for the show but to see the cast in jolly mood sply the way As n Tb was talking. so cute smile.😍

@bold exactly dear, this is what am saying!!!

this stupid ppl r  making  us mad...for time less they r ruining the show & wasting our time😑
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now i can say that she is arpita...now she will remember everything..becoz she has come to the haveli...she is arpi...she will see her and avi pics in the room and dev is alive...BJ planned that pihu will hate him...but indirectly "apne pair pe kulhari mari"...lol..i m very happy that she is back in haveli...
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video

arre in Cvs ne saare patte apne paas rakhe hain ye ya to isey arpi with memory loss dikha sakte hain i mean ho sakta hai bhauji isse phir maarne ki koshish kare aur pakdi jaye and than arpi got her memory back aur ho sakta hai ki ye pihu ho par haveli mein rahne k baad issey Bj k baare mein pata chale aur ye ussey expose karke avi ko sab kuch bataye
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think u guys shud be prepared for whatever ending is shown.. it  cud be anything.
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i curse imagine tv...seriously it is the first time i m that sad with a show ending
jnawaz thumbnail

thanks for posting πŸ˜ƒ

JAZ