viprakshi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey what you think between avinash & rubina everything is fine...i mean i did not see any off screen masti between of them long time..hope that every thing is fine between of them..and i saw the pics. of CB's party but there was no single pic. only  of dev radhika...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that they are good together but  they didn't have much time to appear together in extra time on TV screen because they are staying  many hours at shooting from show
avivek75 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
here is rubina facebook profile pic eyeything is fine between us Edited by avivek75 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar don't get upset yaar...case I also got upset by seen this post any way yaar I feel that they are alway with each other...case this week IF video...
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Viprakshi,
They enjoy themselves a lottt...practicaly more or less on every ofscreen segment found them enjoyin with each other...Avi is doin the leg pull wid Rubi ... n few days before Rubi said ofscreen that Avi is most precious to her...
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No yaar dont even think like this they love each other very much its becoz of the hectic schedule they have its the main reason...Once avi said in an interview that that days he spent without rubi were very hard to spent when she was shooting for samarpanwith star news and also rubi said that avi is very precious for him so every thing is fine its becoz they dont have time and soon u will see them together in a video and dont make such posts becoz it hurts me very much
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I THINK THIS FB PIC WAS TAKEN DURING THEIR USA TRIP.LOVELY COUPLE,I SEE THEM ALWAYS TOGETHER WHENEVER THEY GET AN OPPUNITY.

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Hey Viprakshi,
They enjoy themselves a lottt...practicaly more or less on every ofscreen segment found them enjoyin with each other...Avi is doin the leg pull wid Rubi ... n few days before Rubi said ofscreen that Avi is most precious to her...

exactly in all house arrests we see them together and enjoying
and once rads also mentioned that shooting time is so hectic due to which she was looking so week

AND NEVER THINK ABOUT SUCH THINGS IN AVINA LIFE
KANHA 'S BLESSINGS AND OURS TOO ARE WITH THEM AND THEY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER
SO LEAVE THIS THINKING OK

Edited by ekta_bajaj - 12 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

exactly in all house arrests we see them together and enjoying
and once rads also mentioned that shooting time is so hectic due to which she was looking so week

AND THINK ABOUT SUCH THINGS IN AVINA LIFE
KANHA 'S BLESSINGS AND OURS TOO ARE WITH THEM AND THEY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER
SO LEAVE THIS THINKING OK

Agree ekta
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very beautiful picture from Avinash and Rubina