Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
seems someone who loved the old hindi movies joined the creative!!
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

This movie looks at least 30-40 years old...and this scene...looks hot๐Ÿ˜ฒ...very sensual...Shame we are only going to get eye locks with maaneet 30-40 years later!๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah that is true...but as per the rumor mill...we are about to see their SR too..i will be satisfied with a proper kiss...that is with cleaver camera angles...on the right place rather then the places favoured by Maaneet...might be SR will also follow then...๐Ÿ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangalores

seems someone who loved the old hindi movies joined the creative!!

YUP!!! maybe... but i liked the scene from the movie and would really love to see something like that happening in GHSP...too๐Ÿ˜‰
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Yeah that is true...but as per the rumor mill...we are about to see their SR too..i will be satisfied with a proper kiss...that is with cleaver camera angles...on the right place rather then the places favoured by Maaneet...might be SR will also follow then...๐Ÿ˜‰

what happens if there is no SR๐Ÿ˜†...then we miss out on this hot scene as well๐Ÿ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

what happens if there is no SR๐Ÿ˜†...then we miss out on this hot scene as well๐Ÿ˜†

If there is one thing GHSP has always maintained then it is its unpredictibility...see how we were all bowled over by that intense scene two days back that too when we had least expected it...maybe they will show SR or Kiss when we have no hope of such a scene from them...
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

YUP!!! maybe... but i liked the scene from the movie and would really love to see something like that happening in GHSP...too๐Ÿ˜‰

yeah the old movies really had some interesting story lines...better that than the regular, jealousy and family fight drama!
serendipity2 thumbnail

If there is one thing GHSP has always maintained then it is its unpredictibility...see how we were all bowled over by that intense scene two days back that too when we had least expected it...maybe they will show SR or Kiss when we have no hope of such a scene from them...

That's when it has maximum impact...and i would rather see it when i least expect it...the occasional hot scene will keep us going until then๐Ÿ˜†...This is more like...Me...Tarzan...you...Jane! scenes.๐Ÿ˜†
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are wah Khushi...I have not seen this movie.  Will have to look for it.

But I have one complain with CV...why they have to rely on Movies to get the theme out...can't they come up with some originality?  Like yesterday also DDLG...it was so obvious no surprise there.

Gr8 post as usual.
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey khushi I didn't know of this song.I know this movie only because one of my fav songs "pal pal dil ke paas" is from this movie.Hope we do get to see some intense moments like in this song!

srilu
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Are wah Khushi...I have not seen this movie.  Will have to look for it.

But I have one complain with CV...why they have to rely on Movies to get the theme out...can't they come up with some originality?  Like yesterday also DDLG...it was so obvious no surprise there.

Gr8 post as usual.

Hey love your sig pic๐Ÿ˜ƒ