THIS TIME IT IS "BLACKMAIL"

Posted: 12 years ago
Thand pawo guys...
...noone is blackmailing any body just that today we saw the SBB segment... where it is shown how our Maaneet are attacked by goons and how they hide themselves under some bamboo covering in a pit...and how even there becoz of their close proximity they are so aware of themselves and so Mahi!!!!!!!!!!!

so does it make u remember anything...remember the movie... "BLACKMAIL" starring Dharmender and Rakhi... there was a scene with a song there where likewise both of them are chased by Goons and they take shelter inside a bamboo heap and due to close proximity both of them are very aware of eachother...in this too the husband and wife didn't have had any physical relation before that....i have providede the link below...enjoy...

I will upload both the scene pictures for u all after i get them...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaP0ZlzBQAc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Yeah I am also thinking of the same song when I saw SBB segment . this song was picturised  in a very unique way.
Originally posted by ronukrnl

Yeah I am also thinking of the same song when I saw SBB segment . this song was picturised  in a very unique way.

Yeah and in those times it was a very daring and mordern approach...i have seen the movie and loved the way their awareness of each other is depicted in it...imagine Maaneet like that who are anyways always very aware of each other...our screens will start to melt...😳
I haven't seen this movie Blackmail, but just saw the video you posted and it is similar to what I saw in the SBB segment.

I wonder what other movie is going inspire the CVs next.

thnx for sharing...otherwise I would never have known!
Originally posted by Fallen Angel

I haven't seen this movie Blackmail, but just saw the video you posted and it is similar to what I saw in the SBB segment.

I wonder what other movie is going inspire the CVs next.

thnx for sharing...otherwise I would never have known!

U R Welcome...my Parents were movie buffs and so they have a wide range of movies at home...that's how i know abt this one...the moment i saw the segment today i was reminded of this song in the movie...it has all the similar situations...husband+wife ...running...being chased by Goons...oth of them yet to explore their physical part of the relationship and so more aware of each other...the only change is Maaneet are always aware of each other...😉
I'd totally forgotten this movie and this scene, seen it such a long time ago, Khushi wah tussi great ho, great recall ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by drdee142

I'd totally forgotten this movie and this scene, seen it such a long time ago, Khushi wah tussi great ho, great recall ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank u...thank u...thank u...Dee..i remembered it as soon as i saw the SBB segment...😉
Khushi I think Maaneet looks hawttt & the best.😉.
Anyways thanxxx dear for sharing.😊
This movie looks at least 30-40 years old...and this scene...looks hot😲...very sensual...Shame we are only going to get eye locks with maaneet 30-40 years later!😆