kismat konnection of vivian in sbs!!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
today in sbs dey showed vivian's kismat konnection!!!
dey said dat he has not been lucky wid his relationships dey have been short termed...but dis tym he is serious wid vahbiz...
d astrologer said dat he has attitude problem so he has to maintain gud relations wid big boss ekta...
in future vivian shud not do rone dhone wale serials...he shud do sum inspiring nd politics wale serials...nd stuff like dat...
PS dey were continuously showing abhay's towel scene frm pkyek...he was luking hawwt!!!😳
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣 🤣
I saw the segment 🤣 Omg, it was HILARIOUS though I didn't get half the things the astrologer said 🤣 🤣 But omg, 'Aapke relationship mein khataas aa sakti hain. Iski liye kele daan karein aur guruvaar ko something something' 🤣 🤣 How will donating bananas help in solving relationship issues? 🤣 And we all know what the reasons for those 'issues' can be 😛 And he should wear diamond and control attitude problem 🤣 🤣 And I guess they showed clips from yesterday's VivBiz segment. No wonder people said they were 'trying too hard'. But I still can't get over the fact that bananas will save their neele daant ki ye ek kahaani in case of trouble 🤣 And Vivian should play roles like politician 😲
I was rofling throughout the entire segment 🤣

Thanks for sharing, Chakku! 😃

Befikre thumbnail
@chillz...i knw🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i didn't get half of dat astrologer's non-sense🤣🤣 literally i was also ROFLing while listening to dat kele daan karo stuff nd diamond pehno🤣🤣 plus in yesterday's segment vivah were overacting according to me...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chakku

@chillz...i knw🤣 i didn't get half of dat astrologer's non-sense🤣🤣 literally i was also ROFLing while listening to dat kele daan karo stuff nd diamond pehno🤣🤣 plus in yesterday's segment vivah were overacting according to me...

True 🤣 I hardly believe in all this anyway but this was beyond funny 🤣 🤣
Well, whatever little of yesterday was shown today, it was so clear that they're almost begging people to accept them, showing them how happy they are together ðŸ¥±  I mean seriously, fans were happy for them till they started all this ðŸ¤“
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

True 🤣 I hardly believe in all this anyway but this was beyond funny 🤣 🤣
Well, whatever little of yesterday was shown today, it was so clear that they're almost begging people to accept them, showing them how happy they are together ðŸ¥±  I mean seriously, fans were happy for them till they started all this ðŸ¤“

🤣🤣🤣🤣 now i get it!!!! dey r doing all dis to be accepted!!!! how funny😆
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
i watched d segment too..TOTAL BAKWAAS...he is shining star...kuch bhi bol rhi thi astrologer...lol...
but i was busy in seeing vivu...not listening to her astrology..
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

i watched d segment too..TOTAL BAKWAAS...he is shining star...kuch bhi bol rhi thi astrologer...lol...

but i was busy in seeing vivu...not listening to her astrology..

u tooo...me too vivu in towel😳
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

u tooo...me too vivu in towel😳

yaa...he was luking damn cute...😃
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jo hona hai woh hona hai
Phir kis baat ka rona hai😭😭😭

Right...so jst  enjoy...n ya even i was thinking that they were trying very hard...dnt know y????

bt fine they  r happy v r tooo...
What rubbish ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£