Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

kismat konnection of vivian in sbs!!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
today in sbs dey showed vivian's kismat konnection!!!
dey said dat he has not been lucky wid his relationships dey have been short termed...but dis tym he is serious wid vahbiz...
d astrologer said dat he has attitude problem so he has to maintain gud relations wid big boss ekta...
in future vivian shud not do rone dhone wale serials...he shud do sum inspiring nd politics wale serials...nd stuff like dat...
PS dey were continuously showing abhay's towel scene frm pkyek...he was luking hawwt!!!Embarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

t930Pari-GuptaRadhajeeTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..Coeur2PsychoFMS

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL
I saw the segment ROFL Omg, it was HILARIOUS though I didn't get half the things the astrologer said ROFL ROFL But omg, 'Aapke relationship mein khataas aa sakti hain. Iski liye kele daan karein aur guruvaar ko something something' ROFL ROFL How will donating bananas help in solving relationship issues? ROFL And we all know what the reasons for those 'issues' can be Tongue And he should wear diamond and control attitude problem ROFL ROFL And I guess they showed clips from yesterday's VivBiz segment. No wonder people said they were 'trying too hard'. But I still can't get over the fact that bananas will save their neele daant ki ye ek kahaani in case of trouble ROFL And Vivian should play roles like politician Shocked
I was rofling throughout the entire segment ROFL

Thanks for sharing, Chakku! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t930asenaTOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@chillz...i knwROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i didn't get half of dat astrologer's non-senseROFLROFL literally i was also ROFLing while listening to dat kele daan karo stuff nd diamond pehnoROFLROFL plus in yesterday's segment vivah were overacting according to me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

t930asena~Serendipity~TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@chillz...i knwROFL i didn't get half of dat astrologer's non-senseROFLROFL literally i was also ROFLing while listening to dat kele daan karo stuff nd diamond pehnoROFLROFL plus in yesterday's segment vivah were overacting according to me...

True ROFL I hardly believe in all this anyway but this was beyond funny ROFL ROFL
Well, whatever little of yesterday was shown today, it was so clear that they're almost begging people to accept them, showing them how happy they are together Sleepy  I mean seriously, fans were happy for them till they started all this Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

t930Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

True ROFL I hardly believe in all this anyway but this was beyond funny ROFL ROFL
Well, whatever little of yesterday was shown today, it was so clear that they're almost begging people to accept them, showing them how happy they are together Sleepy  I mean seriously, fans were happy for them till they started all this Geek

ROFLROFLROFLROFL now i get it!!!! dey r doing all dis to be accepted!!!! how funnyLOL

t930.Jane..

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i watched d segment too..TOTAL BAKWAAS...he is shining star...kuch bhi bol rhi thi astrologer...lol...
but i was busy in seeing vivu...not listening to her astrology..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

i watched d segment too..TOTAL BAKWAAS...he is shining star...kuch bhi bol rhi thi astrologer...lol...

u tooo...me too vivu in towelEmbarrassed

~Serendipity~TOTAL-ROMANTIC

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

u tooo...me too vivu in towelEmbarrassed
yaa...he was luking damn cute...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index