Loving the pics..sooo hawttt with sbb update - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rajeev the best

thank you so much bobby...can't wait for tommorow...
Welcome dear...
All set for tomorrow.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Me too Taz ..feeling like having goose bumps in my stomach...They r looking like bollywood hero & heroine ..hope the cv's show the hottest & passionate SR ever on television..see what's the expectation of fanz got from fb..plzzz geet team...WE HAVE VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR MAANEET'S "SR"
PLZZZ GO ABOVE THEM PLZZZ

YES bobby just read it and also want a song from murder...wohi...bheege honth tere piyasa ye dil mera...omg bobby aaise hi gurti qatil hain upar se murder ka song...kiya hoga...but i doubted yaar there would be any song as they are gonna show a song in todays epi...but they can still play in the bg to make it more bolly wood ishtyle...and rightly said dear they are no less than any bollywood hot couple..or it would be better to say the hottest couple of the industry...πŸ˜†atleast for mine...after seeing them koi nahi jajta in aakhoonn ko...πŸ˜†
bobby i love you for this written update, thanks alot πŸ€— gosh GC burned my PC with his hotness.no wonder they are going to have SR, this time geet couldnt resist him shirtless.😳 
i saw the SBS segment and they both looked so hot together and i can't wait for tom's episode
Originally posted by shalini01

bobby i love you for this written update, thanks alot πŸ€— gosh GC burned my PC with his hotness.no wonder they are going to have SR, this time geet couldnt resist him shirtless.😳 
Hope they start from where they've left in RTM.πŸ˜‰ omggg I'm hyperventilating after seeing the precapπŸ˜†
[QUOTE=ananya2000]SSSOOO. LOVELY[/QUOTE
Thanxxx
thanx u for video and pics..
[QUOTE=Angadzgirl]thanx u for video and pics..
[/QUOTE
Welcome dear.
[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]

Bobby have u seen the movie Blackmail starring Dharmender and Rakhi???? there was a song there where likewise both of them are chased by Goons and they take shelter inside a bamboo heap and due to close proximity both of them are very aware of eachother...in this too the husband and wife didn't have had any physical relation before that...

i just posted a topic over this come and see with the video too... u will love it...i have provided the link to my post below...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1682635[/QUOTE]

Khushi, my thoughts exactly.  I remember that movie and the scene.  The song was "Mille, mille do badan...".  One of the most romantic scenes from a Bollywood movie.
thanks bobby. it is really hattke and hottt