Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Balwant not to be exposed now!!!!

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Balwant will not be exposed now...it will happen around the end of May beginning of June...that is the news from FB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anky_1205 thumbnail
That good, this Amritsar track is interesting. I am loving their chupke chupke pyar ke episodes.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: anky_1205

That good, this Amritsar track is interesting. I am loving their chupke chupke pyar ke episodes.

I too was thinking that this track has been so successful so it will be very challenging to write something after this to keep us glued...without bickering😆...
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
am  glad , me loving this track!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Balwant will not be exposed now...it will happen around the end of May beginning of June...that is the news from FB

Oh thought as much Khushi, but I'm sure Nandini gets to know the truth, cause she's with them in the jungle and he's dressed as Maan and also the CV's are pursuing the Nandini - Dev romance track 
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d news khushi.m loving this track yar
dh_riti thumbnail
hey if truth will not be revealed then how come they be going back home or is it that they went somewhere & on thier way back to geet's masi house all this action will happen? plz clear my confusion.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: dh_riti

hey if truth will not be revealed then how come they be going back home or is it that they went somewhere & on thier way back to geet's masi house all this action will happen? plz clear my confusion.

Dear everybody is guessing... so there might be two possibilities... first that they tell Nandini and she is on to their secret and so MSK is not wearing his turban...which is a more logical one... and they are supposed to be going to a wedding or returning from somewhere...