Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SBS (13th May'11): *Gopi Makeover Again*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Saas Bahu Saazish 13th May! 2011 *Gopi's Makeover*

They Showed Gopi dressing Up In the New Look...They told that Kokila has given her The New Look...Gopi is dresses like Rashi...Long Straight Hair...They Changed her Saaree Style too Made her Saaree Look like Rashi...then they Show Rashi spraying Perfume All over Gopi's Body..and Rashi laughing! Gopi goes to Ahem in that Look Ahem is staring at her..Gopi comes Closer to gove him the Tea..and he starts Sneezing..He gets angry and Leaves!

They Took Gia and Nazim's Interview! In that Gia is telling that...I changed the Makeover Went near Ahem Ji..and he started Sneezing..She continues saying..Ahem ji doesn't Drink cold water so it must be Just Normal Sneeze..And Nazim is laughing! 

Will try to get the Link! For Now This Much..!! πŸ˜‰  
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fivestar1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg i wanna see get the link please:)
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Rizzi for the update, when will Gopi wise up about Rashi
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for info:
Yes me too saw that segment, that reporter is perfecto with his comment, that makeover outside wont help gopi till she herself dont fear and have self confidence in carring her😳

It has been a year Gopi is the same...😲 I started watching the show just a week ago, and arleady fed up of the Rashi's kalakari and Gopi not using her brains...

I hate when such people go scotfree 🀒
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx Ridhi...looks like another of Rashi's kalakari...I'm sure Rashi knew Ahem is allergic to the perfume...CV's can do as much kalakari they want n make Rashi win...I'm tolerant...It will be good to see Gopi's revamp...hope they don't change this style now.
aaditirocks thumbnail

gopi has to be little smart then only will get gohem romance...

Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the information...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think gopi will know until she gets near aham

thanks ridz
sandrabradford thumbnail

UMMM what would she do with the freaking makeup when she utterly nonsense.

I am a silent forum follower, i did like this soap programmes as my friends and i watch it in NZ but as of late i had stopped following this programme. I feel the CV's are just streching the stories and cannot come with any substance but goes foward and backward with stupid story lines----two kalakaris

Healthy relationship or Partership is something that two people can comunicate and understand each other. Sorrie if i am offending any of Gopis fan but She had been married for over a year and atleast now she should have been able to have some self confidence. She should only do what her heart says and not to be practiced what to say to her husband. Gopi does have a dream and she is nice and likes to scarify for others as she cant see anyone unhappy but what does she really wants. Her inlaws families and a better relationship with Ahem or does she wants to create all the Hovac because she had been told sumthing by Rashi or Urmila. What is more important to her... I would understand if Koki was not supporting her but she had and she had many times warned Gopi of Rashi and her Antics but no Gopi is so hell bent to create mess for herself
koki had tried so many times but she acts dumb. Another thing that irritates me the most is her constipiataion luks and she cries + apologies.

Ahems behaviour is also not acceptable meaning verbal abuse but i dont think he should be forced to love or accept Gopi. It has to definately come from his heart and not because he has to fake it due to family pressures and this leads to marriage failure or extra martial affairs. People die within when they are only basing thier marriage on scarifices.

A partner always want thier better half to be competitive, communicative and good @ heart. Gopi is all that and i think given the chance she would speak with confidence... I find when she does speak to Ahem she is bit scared at first but then becomes comfortable but yesterday when Koki gave her those lines i just so knew that she will spoil it...

Ahem and Gopi both need to want to have this marriage because untill now Gopi is the only one trying... Ahem needs to help her too... marriage is not a one person deal, its both bonding understanding...
I would say both are to be blamed for the nonsense misunderstanding and non bonding marriage. I felt due to Kokis blast Ahem is coming into terms and relaization and trying but Gopi's stupidity is getting worse and its hard for someone who is running a business and also the daily situation at home... I would have been mad if he was having an affair... but he isnt

Rashi and her mum never ending stories, Rashi seem to be more concerned about Gopis marriage life then concentrating her own.
And please dont tlk to me about idiotic Hetal... She is covering for every mistake that Rashi makes rather than standing up and telling her off to better herself instead she either blames others or changes the topic. Someone i feel like slapping her, she is nice but lady wake up and smell the coffee, if Koki wasnt there Urmi would be living in Modi mansion and the name would have been changed to Urmi Rashi Mansion and all of these people would have been working as thier slaves. I remember once Rashi did tell off Hetal because Koki had a go @ Rashi
I do feel sorrie for Jigar, but he should be stronger and dont let his wife abuse or manipulate him
Edited by sandrabradford - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing, yah his allergies are playing up, poor Gopi doesn't know what's ailing him and that's why Giaa made that joke about cold water, Nazim is just laughing have the time of his life with the amount of attention his getting his on cloud 9...