Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC HURTS HIMSELF WHILE SHOOTING

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys just now i saw a tellychakkar article which i can't just copy and give to u as in IF tellychakkar is not supposed to be copy pasted...so here's what was written...

In a scene being shot for the upcoming Maha episode the couple Geet and Maan needed to shoot a fight sequence. Wherein, Geet was attacked by goons and Maan rescues her from their clutches. One of the acts required Maan to dodge a punch and also punch the goon back on his face. But, unfortunately a second's disturbance caused the punch to directly land on Gurmeet's face and Maan fell on the ground hurting his knees. Initially everyone thought that it was just an act but when Gurmeet didn't get up, everyone realized that something was wrong. However after some medication from the doctors on the sets, Gurmeet resumed shooting."

When asked about his health Gurmeet said, "I am absolutely fine. I always had worried about getting hurt in one of the action sequences and that day it actually happened. I surely will be more careful hence on."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Gurmeet hurts himself on set

• Tags: 
    • Gurmeet Choudhary
    • Geet Hui Sabse Parayi
    • Dhrishti Dhami
    • hurts himself
By TellychakkarTeam 13 May 2011 - 14:28
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Gurmeet Choudhary

The Maha episode of Geet on Star One turned out to be a dreadful experience for both Geet (Dhrishti Dhami) and Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) as Gurmeet met with an accident when shooting a fight sequence on the sets.

Our source says, "In a scene being shot for the upcoming Maha episode of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi the couple Geet and Maan needed to shoot a fight sequence. Wherein, Geet was attacked by goons and Maan rescues her from their clutches. One of the acts required Maan to dodge a punch and also punch the goon back on his face. But, unfortunately a second's disturbance caused the punch to directly land on Gurmeet's face and Maan fell on the ground hurting his knees. Initially everyone thought that it was just an act but when Gurmeet didn't get up, everyone realized that something was wrong. However after some medication from the doctors on the sets, Gurmeet resumed shooting."

When asked about his health Gurmeet said, "I am absolutely fine. I always had worried about getting hurt in one of the action sequences and that day it actually happened. I surely will be more careful hence on."

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank god he's alright!!

thnx soo much for posting ...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

You are all welcome...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
In the article he says that he is o.k. now...but yeah  still if he has hurt himself ...then wish that he recovers soon. Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SO SAD😭PLZZZ JANU TAKE CARE😊
gc should be carefull we all know he loves action and can go to any extent.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's okay ! Tough hero ke saath chalta rehta he ! I know i don't have to wish him to get well soon as i know, he is well and he will be well ! But, to take care is something i would advise and wish ! ðŸ˜Š

Muaah...! Love him so much ! ðŸ¤—

Thanks for sharing ! ðŸ˜Š
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope you feel better Guru. If that puch actually hit your face that must have hurt. You folks get too serious to get real expression out. We saw that in wrestling. 
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Khushi & Bobby

Thnx a lot 4 article 

I hope it does not create any problem 4 GC