Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm good ... and bored 😛 ... bas sab theek thaak hai ... you say .. how have you been ??
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good morning LG... h r u?

watched the episodes...??
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ny cousins have come to spend this summer with me...  so busy with them...  !! ðŸ˜Š

hey what about the story contest and all ...  I have been away from IF for quite some time now... when i last logged in i read about Daya Sir in X factor ( visrom's thread ) i wanted to post my comment but IF was giving trouble then... so all i could do is " like "  the video 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm yet to see X factor ... hopefully aaj ya kal he comes !!!!

Well I'll be back in sometime !!!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

good morning LG... h r u?

watched the episodes...??

monuuu  ðŸ¤—  feel like am meeting u after ages  ðŸ˜†

am fine , how r u...??

ya i watched both the episodes...  even my cousins watched it ðŸ˜›  guess what more i gained one more fans for our shows ...  my little cousin is too impresed with the show ( she has no other option to opt between 10 pm to 11 pm  slot of Fri- Sat )   ðŸ˜‰

what more...  she liked the way Daya Sir carried Sachin over his shoulders ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=twinklelovesCID]

monuuu  ðŸ¤—  feel like am meeting u after ages  ðŸ˜† same here dear...seems that i'm talking to u after looonnggg gap...🤗..😛

am fine , how r u...?? i'm also fine...😃 and good to know that u r also fine

ya i watched both the episodes...  even my cousins watched it ðŸ˜›  guess what more i gained one more fans for our shows ...  my little cousin is too impresed with the show ( she has no other option to opt between 10 pm to 11 pm  slot of Fri- Sat )   ðŸ˜‰ very good Inspector LG...😉 well i missed saturday's episode... and watched friday one in parts only...

what more...  she liked the way Daya Sir carried Sachin over his shoulders ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† yeah whenever AB & PP in problem... its daya sir who help them...and they both stupid increase problems only

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'm yet to see X factor ... hopefully aaj ya kal he comes !!!!

Well I'll be back in sometime !!!

bye bhavs... hope to see u soon 
monika21 thumbnail
u know LG... daya sir was there in Indore for X-factor's auditions... Indore is just 3.5 hrs. run from Bhopal but i was in delhi that time... else mai unse milne zarur jaati and one of my colleague's frnd was also involved in these auditions... koi problem bhi nahi thi... aaahhh i missed a golden chance to meet him 😭😭
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

well  noticed yaar...  AB & PP are always in trouble and Daya Sir is always there for the to help them ... that's really sweet of HIM ðŸ˜³

and Friday episode , Daya Sir was there for through out but Abhi Sir was not at all seen and on Saturday only in initially scenes  Abhi Sir was seen and there was no trace of DUO later ðŸ˜­

monika21 thumbnail
yeah.. and ACP sir was investigating the case with Sachin... what d hell... no DUO at all.. i can't see it thats y i missed the episode after few scenes... my bro came back and he was amazed to see that i'm not watching CID 😆