~Dayanian's Kingdom FC of Dayanand Shetty~link 150 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
i could see few scenes i don't know which episode it was.. but daya sir was approaching acp sir for a discussion while they were on an investigation...where abhi sir says "kaise ho daya" and daya sir" haal to tum dekh hi rahe ho" the abhi sir "i know its very bad, but don't worry mai tumhare sath hun.. kuch bhi hoga to mai bhi CID chhod dunga" 😳😳😳

and then daksh says "daya sir aapke sath jo kuch bhi hua but humara naam bhi kharab ho gaya" 😑 stupid idiot

daya sir's reaction : "jyada mat uddo bachchu ek bar wapus aa jaun phir dekhta hun" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago
In case of staged murder,Dr.Dalunkhe proves that Daya sir is innocent and not guilty..Great and brilliant work by Dr.SalunkheπŸ‘...Now that's intelligent forensics!!!
After being proven innocent,it was great to see a  smile of triumph on Daya sir's face!!And Dr.Salunkhe too had that smile of victory on his face!!Great episode!!⭐️
aditi i'm f9 ...n yesterday i also missed all d reruns :(
Originally posted by aditi.

ain...??...kal staged murder tha...??...according to the list...woh aaj hain...😲
ya.it was the case of staged murder that was aired yesterday. when these 2004/5 era cases are aired,sony many times makes some changes in schedule.After it another episode was aired,although I didn't see it,πŸ˜•but it should be that abhijeeet sawant case according to cid case list

Originally posted by monika21

i could see few scenes i don't know which episode it was.. but daya sir was approaching acp sir for a discussion while they were on an investigation...where abhi sir says "kaise ho daya" and daya sir" haal to tum dekh hi rahe ho" the abhi sir "i know its very bad, but don't worry mai tumhare sath hun.. kuch bhi hoga to mai bhi CID chhod dunga" 😳😳😳

and then daksh says "daya sir aapke sath jo kuch bhi hua but humara naam bhi kharab ho gaya" 😑 stupid idiot

daya sir's reaction : "jyada mat uddo bachchu ek bar wapus aa jaun phir dekhta hun" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

🀣...... it was starting of abhijit sawant case πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... if u saw this scene then u must not have missed when ACP sir asked Abhijit to search Daya sir house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...& Abhijit was 😲😲😲 ... Hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
k frnds time 2 go see u all 2morrow till den byee every1 n byee daya sir😊
[QUOTE=-purnima-

🀣...... it was starting of abhijit sawant case πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..oh is it.. but it was a murder during the rehearsal of a play πŸ˜•.... if u saw this scene then u must not have missed when ACP sir asked Abhijit to search Daya sir house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...& Abhijit was 😲😲😲 ... Hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no i couldn't watch that as after this scene only i left for my yoga class

hello bhaabnaji... h r u? πŸ˜ƒ

bye ritika c u tomorrow

Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago
Hum achche hai Monana ji !!!
hi bhavana!!😊

i could see few scenes i don't know which episode it was.. but daya sir was approaching acp sir for a discussion while they were on an investigation...where abhi sir says "kaise ho daya" and daya sir" haal to tum dekh hi rahe ho" the abhi sir "i know its very bad, but don't worry mai tumhare sath hun.. kuch bhi hoga to mai bhi CID chhod dunga"...

it was case of staged murder.
It was nice to see that. Abhijeet-Daya have such a great bond of friendship😊
Edited by star571 - 12 years ago