~Dayanian's Kingdom FC of Dayanand Shetty~link 150 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Bhavna

1.    When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen -

I saw him 1st in the first case I saw that was Accused officer but properly noticed him and he won my heart in injured witness !!

2. When was ur first visit to FC ?-

Umm Quite recent I guess !! Some 2-3 FCs back !!

3. Ur experience in past 24 FCs?- 

Well I'm still a newbie in FCs !!! Quite a kiddo !!! but yeah even though i've been a rare sight in the FCs whenever I've visited I've enjoyed my time there !!! Got to know many of you for the first time like Purni,Tanni,subha etc. !!

4. Most memorable moment in FC--

Umm many but I'd go for the discussions that happened after my visit and i told everyone about Daya sir !!

5. Discussion u njoyed most? --- 

Almost all !!!! Can't choose one but again it has to be my vivit discussion and his birthday time discussions !!

6.If u skip 1 day at FC'..  ---- 

Heehee question not suitable for me !!! I'm a rare girl ji !!

7.Best thing u like abt FC ----

I like the way people without knowing each other than usernames share such common feelings for a particular actor and discuss almost every single thing so freely and openly !!!

8.Just imagine if Daya Sir happens to visit FC '.. 

---- heehee πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

9.Do u see next 25FCs happening --- 

just 25 ??? I see the next 2500 FCs of our Rocket Shetty !!

10. Daya Sir FC to u is'. -- 

My bestest friend !!!

11. Do u anxiously wait for new FC '.

Ur fav section on FCs first page. 

Umm yeah obviously !!!! my fav would always be the creations and pic gallery of the FC !!

12. Any suggestions for future FCs --

Na you people are way too good at them !!!! COnitnue as you are !!

13.Ur expectations from future FC ---
 Rather FC should expect from me that I'm more active πŸ˜›

awesumsonia

1. When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen
-when i wathced the case of the dangerous lady(my 1st episode of c.i.d)

2.    When was ur first visit to FC ?-

dont remeber the date...but im sure tht it was in june 2010

3.    Ur experience in past 24 FCs?-

well i wasnt much active in Fc's...was just a silent member there..but i gotta knw more abt daya...n his crazy fans :)

4.    Most memorable moment in FC -

hmm...dunno :(

5.    Discussion u njoyed most?-

everything about daya

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'.. --

cnt answe dat..coz i wasnt active in any of teh FC

7.    Best thing u like abt FC- mostly everything

8.    Just imagine if Daya Sir happens to visit FC '..

-if he does,then he'll b sooo happpy to knw hw much his fans <3 him

9.    Do u see next 25FCs happening

-Ya

10. Daya Sir FC to u is'.\

-is justtt mindblowing!!!!

12. Any suggestions for future FCs 

-nothing!!!!i knw this FC will also rockkk just lyk the earlier FC'S

13.Ur expectations from future FC.

-i expect this FC to be the no.1 FC in the whole IF :)

-purnima-

1. When was the first time u watched daya sir on screen
ahem ahem πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... a little late here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... in nov 2005 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... when ACP prithviraj β˜ΊοΈentered CID πŸ˜³... dat time i didn't knew anything abt Daya sir... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...  after that took a break from CID ... & me returned watching CID in May 2008 "Case of missing bride " πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
seriously started following CID coz of Daya sir was the  plane wala case πŸ˜³.
khoon zameen se 25000 feet upar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...& since then tried not to miss a single episode πŸ˜³

πŸ˜‰

2.    When was ur first visit to FC ?-

🀣 ... it was swati & me who started the first FC πŸ˜†... so my first visit of FC was 24 april 2010 ...the second day ..when first FC was started πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

3.    Ur experience in past 24 FCs?-

its been wonderful... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... since i have been part of FC since the very first FC ...so have seen the Dayanian Family grow with each FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...every FC has been spcl ...& a wonderful in its own πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. 

4.    Most memorable moment in FC -

every moment something new is shared abt Daya sir πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³......  

5.    Discussion u njoyed most?-

the time we discussed abt DAYA sir perf in JDJ  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... that was the most active phase in FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

6.    If u skip 1 day at FC'.. --

it really feels miserable πŸ˜’...the day seems incomplete πŸ˜”

7.    Best thing u like abt FC- mostly everything 

the warm & friendly environment out here πŸ€—

8.    Just imagine if Daya Sir happens to visit FC '..

πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ .... wish that happens soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... it wud be a dream cum true πŸ˜... can imagine his reactions on our posts & various discussions😳😳😳we have abt him in FC πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ€ͺ

9. Do u see next 25FCs happening

200% πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ...& i see it happening soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

10.  Daya Sir FC to u is

one of the reasonsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  to make me come online on IF everyday πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

12. Any suggestions for future FCs 

FC shud be more interactive & active as it is now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

13. Ur expectations from future FC.

more & more FCs in future πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... & to see it one of the most popular FCs on IF

Edited by aditi. - 12 years ago

1 SAAL KA SAAFAR

Purnima :-

kehte hai waqt beete jata hai...aur yaadein judti jati hai...aur zindai ka karva badta jata...
23 april 2010...ko daya sir ka first FC shuru hua...aur dhekhte dekhte ek saal beet gaya... 
Fc shuru hua ...tha shayad 3-4 members se... Swati...Sunita...ANANT... .Chinnu, mona ... & dheere dheere ...FC badhta gaya...& it turned into Dayanian Gang... 
WE saw so much in this 1 year... not only paris  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.pune ... but came to know more & more abt the Man named Dayanand Shetty πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... had been with him in AC, JDJ, AKAKR, Chase... everything discussed evrything & anythin abt him  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. from his smile to pullin cheeks... πŸ˜†
collected pics...articles info  everything ...& not to forget purni potli πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Bhavanab:-
Well My one year experience !!!

Kehne ko ek saal ka experience hai ... but it's no less than an experience of a lifetime !!! I've been the Lapata Ladki of FCs ... Kaafi late se aayi thi yahaan ... The FC's were already on the mark of 14/15 when I joined in !!! But I must say ... yeh chota sa hi sahi ... but yeh safar has been extremely interesting !!! I'll give the whole credit to my huge liking for Daya sir to FC !!!! They brought me closer to Daya sir and so are very special for me !!! FCs have given me many new friends too ... It's great interacting here !!!! and the best part is ... I'm not the Lapata Ladki anymore πŸ˜† ... God Bless CID,Daya sir ... and may we get to see many more FCs of our Rocket Shetty πŸ˜ƒ

m_Kal:- (Mitali)
Well, for me it is not Ek Saal ka Safar, as I joined six months before.
But in this six months I have enjoyed a lot. 
First when a new fc is made I am really eager to see the decorations of the first 2 pages. Our senior fcian Monika and Purni are really expert in this. But some relatively new ones like Aditi, Subha are doing great job too. Sorry if I forget any other's name.
Dayanand Shetty's fcs are very informative, any news regarding him are posted here with pictures. So anyone who is regular here do not miss anything.
Those  things that I enjoy here are the conversation between us, the situational pics and off course the creations of our members. Chinnu, our CDG , Monika and others too posts creations here.
The pics, I really enjoy seeing the pics of different moods of Insp. Daya when Purni opens her potli or Kiran posts them.
I am simply enjoying my journey with this fc, I miss all my friends if I am not able to come even for a single day, it is our very own hub.
I wish this fc a very bright future, go ahead Rocket Shetty, keep flying, we are with you!

chinnu_manikyam:-

when I joined IF , my first mission was to collect informations about Daya and to watch more CID VDOs. FC made it possible...

when I came here , ie on FC 1 it wasn't so ignited...I guess that is the right term to use... and now it is like the wings of fire led by beautiful angels... !!!!

What more to say...I am here to stay... thats all from me.

love you all

Love you Daya...

twinklelovesCID

My Journey experience is quite similar to many members of the FC as we have experience a lot together...  never thought I would come this long in the FC πŸ˜³ After joining Daya Sir FC I have learnt a lot about HIM... As CID-fas we get a chance to meet Daya Sir only during the bi-weekly episodes , but I meet Daya Sir almost everyday through FC πŸ˜‰   the success of this 12 months of journey is also a mark of friendship FCians share ... though being strangers individually we started knowing each other better and better with every changing FC...  I hope and wish FCians continue making many more FCs for our HERO and continue this journey for many more years to come πŸ˜ƒ  

Aditi :-
My journey In Daya sir's FC started quite late.I think I joined it when it was already 15 or 16!!FC brought me close to so many of my dear friends.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒIt made me know Daya sir better😳😳..!! so many lovely moments I have spent here.πŸ˜ƒ Making my first FC for Daya sir was a wonderful experienceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I think I am the second.No...third youngest member of the FC So many call me chottuπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it's horrible if I miss even a day here..but due to school it's not always possible to visit.!!FC has now become  a home for me.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.we all the FCieans share a beautiful bond of love..that's the best part of itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›.So my journey in the FC has always been very sweet...and memorable...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

monika:- 
"mai to tanha hi chala tha ... manzil-e-jaanib magar... log judte gaye ... aur karvaan banta gaya". .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... i know all can not understand it ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats y i'm translating it..πŸ˜‰ it meanz..."i started as a loner in the journey towards my destination.. but people joined along the way & it became a constellation" πŸ˜³ 

though it suits to chinnu, swati, sunitha & purni.. coz mai bhi baad mein judne wale logo mein hi hun...πŸ˜† well ... its a lifetime experience ... i joined in second-third fc i guess... but i enjoyed alot here... good frnds, good conversations.. dint aware about daya sir actually .. what he is..?? but after joining here...ab to mai encyclopedia ka ek part hun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ being an FCian my liking, and respect for daya sir has been increased alot..
.. and yes i learned alot...lots of good memories.. my best teacher is our TeacherJi... LQ...Purni...😳😳 she taught me how to make FC.., the photobucket and many more... the slam book is recent one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ found new name also PMD  .. and smiley princess also... though credit mujhe bhi hai naamkaran ka πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† overall a wonderful experience...thanks to all who joined us and FC became "Rocket Shetty" and look we are celebrating its anniversary. ... well i'm very poor in expressing my views.. .but i hope u all can understand my feelings.. ek saal mein itna to samajh hi gaye hoge mujhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so CONGRATULATIONS to all my dear FCians.. and the man himself..... hope we'll continue this spirit and will see and make many more FCs of our Rockstar. 

star571 :- 

Its great that one year has been completed since the start of fan club(on 23rd april),although I joined it somewhere in december..The journey  has been wonderful !! We all members share a good bond of friendship..

I enjoyed the conversations,the  discussions about best moments in cid,about cid episodes etc..I hope and wish that the journey continues like this,ahead also⭐️

aadrika01:- 
I joined IF in September 2010... In my initial IF days I used to visit CID forum only...had no idea about FCs...was not even aware that there is a segment called Celebrity Fan Club ...One day I got a PM, asking to join Daya sir's FC, with a link...checked that link and came to know what a FC is all about...Since then I started visiting Daya's FC frequently...used to read all the comments posted but was a little shy to join in...however 2nd March 2011 is the day I became an official Dayaian !!

I have spent only one and a half month here...but the FC has become a habit to me...try to pop in at least once a day ! ...got some sweet friends in such a short span of time...most of them are here since a long time and sharing a good bond but they never made me feel alienated...I got to know more about them...and enjoy every small stuff here...the discussions over Daya sir...his random pictures posted with some imaginary comments...the code names...ajeebo gareeb emoticons...everything...but the best part is, everyone out here cares for the other members just like a family... indeed the FC is like a virtual home for us...!!!

akki_rockstar

congo guys..i know i was highly inactive in last many FCs..n i apologize for that..bt i know one thing dat teh time i spent in starting FCs..dat was awesome...<3333..its rly a gr8 achievement for all CID n Daya Sir Fans...congo e1...

neeme :-
So, My Safer Story Is So Short...i joined it here Some months Back...But i Spend Really Lovely Time Here...A great platforem...Where we can Discuss about our favorite Star...We can discuss anythng about him here...πŸ˜›...I Got Really Good Friedns here...So, Thanks To Daya  Fc...Because of that I got specill friends...i want to mentioned their names...Monika, Mittali, Purnima And Aadrika...πŸ˜ƒ
I spend So much Good Time Here...Which has Specill Meanings in My Life Now...i really Enjoy Itt ...
Thanks To Chinnu...Who Adviced me To join here...And, Tanni who was So much Happy to See Me here...πŸ˜ƒ

So i spend Short Time (small Safer) here...But, Short and Sweet...

Thanks To All of u and Daya's fc...☺️

TanniSDaya
Well, I shouldn't say that I have had experience of full one year. Because, I wasn't here from the beginning. I remember that days when I came to know about Daya Sir's FC. Then I visited here. That was I think most probably the 8th FC. That time when I used to come, no one was available here, as all used to leave before that. I thought I can't continue here ever. But from the 10th (perhaps) FC, I came here one afternoon. I got Monica Di here. I got introduced with her and we talked a lot that day. Purni Di too was there  but I got her for some few minutes, most probably. And that's my start. I didn't think that I would be too much addicted to the FC. 
I can just feel the happiness and enjoy I get here. When I'm too much tired of studies, I used to and use to come here and talk with all my friends. I become fresh.
And one most important thing is that I knew tooo lot about my super hero and dream guy Dayanand jee from his FCs. And I got some very very sweet friends from the FCs. And Through the FCs my love to him went out of limit. I don't know what was my limit. But now, not a single day is there when I don't talk about him and my FC friends. I gossip with my varsity friends about these. And I know, I'll keep saying these. I'm really very grateful to Daya Sir and his FCs. And I want his FC numbers cross 500 soonπŸ˜›.

Activities in this fc

πŸ˜ƒDiscussion about Friday and Saturday CID episodesπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒPosting relevant pics/creationsπŸ˜ƒ
        πŸ˜ƒDiscussion about new relevant news on Daya SirπŸ˜ƒ

Saturday : New Episodes Review 

Sunday : Creative work (Siggy, Avi, jingle) Posting

Monday :Review of Favourite Moments

Tuesday :Discussion on Favourite Moments

Wednesday : Playing Game

Friday :Discussion on any Specific Photo of Daya Sir

Rules of FC
Last but not the least are the following rules which are requested to follow here.
  • First of all as it is DAYA sir's FC, the discussion should be related to Daya only. Or else we can have the discussion about CID & Abhijit also. πŸ˜†
  • Please do not post just to say hi to your friends as NO chatting allowed in any Fan Club. πŸ˜†
  • Please do not quote the whole post unnecessarily. Avoid quoting extremely large posts, unless it is absolutely necessary.  Quoting not allowed more than 3 times. πŸ˜†
  • Please Do NOT post countless consecutive posts. Please do not post the messages about how hot, talented or good looking a celebrity is, repeatedly. It's common sense and everyone that joined the club knows that. πŸ˜†
  • When posting PICTURES, post at least 2-3 in one post, instead of posting one picture per post. πŸ˜†
  • Spamming will not be allowed in FC. πŸ˜†

& once again I welcome you all to the 36nd FC of Daya Sir...Hope you all will enjoy here ...

And don't forget to tell me hows it...hope you'll will like the FC...

Excellent fc Aditi, well done dear, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘Promotion pakka hain! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wonderful FC aditi!!!!!⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome FCians...

good job aditi...lovely FC...

firse hello  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
congrats on new FC πŸ₯³ ...

hope this one doesn't slows down like last one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& aditi