Navya

Navya Precap & Renuka

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so as per the precap navya's sis renuka tells her mummy that she has something to tell her...there could be only two things that she can tell her..
1. about anant and how he's calling navya (in that case m really pissed😡)
2. or about her husband and how he's acting all weird lately...(in that case m always there to give her husband a piece of my mind😉)

i think she would probably talk about her hubby...wat do u guys think??

and secondly m really confused with renuka's character..i don't know wat the CC's are trying to show...at times she's very sweet but at other times specially after having the baby she's just acting weird..she's just jealous..i can understand the reason..but come on she's a child's mum now she should understand...it wasn't navya's fault that she got married soo soon...it wasn't like navya dragged her to the mandap and got her married!!😆
so she should just be happy...and enjoy wat she has rather then sulk about wat she never got!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ammie..

I think probably shez gonna tell her mom abt Navya and Anant. N shez jealous.. yeah we cn understand but its nt her fault also.. We saw Navya's dad sayin dat he has done wrong wid Renu n so hez trying to undo it by nt repeating it wid Navya..
So Renu is defo J n is goin 2 spill d beans to her mom bt we can't expect nythin right now.. Especially seeing the unexpected promos.. 😆

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea true..the promos are indeed shocking...but in good way lol!!
kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well I can totally understand Renuka's character. Obviously, she must feel a bit weird and slightly jealous. I wouldn't really call it jealousy, it's more like feeling treated unfair. She was never allowed to do such things and was always restricted, was tied in rules. So now, when she sees her little sister who's just a few years younger than her getting all the things she was never even allowed of imagining, it is a bit annoying to a certain extent. I can totally understand Renuka's character. She's not a bad character, it's just that, because she's been supressed for so long, never allowed to do anything she wants to, so now she's just frustrated watching her little sister and brother doing things she wasn't allowed to do.

If I was in Renuka's place, I think I would react the same way. As far as telling her Mom about Anant and Navya is concerned, I think as an elder sister she would be concerned about what her sister is doing talking to guys when she's clearly not allowed. It's not so much about telling on her or complaining about her, it's more like concern because she doesn't know herself. Navya hasn't told her anything, so it's quite obvious that Renuka will be confused and concerned whether her sister is getting into the wrong company or being used by any chance. So I totally understand if Renuka voices her concern about Anant and Navya getting close because she doesn't know how Anant actually is.
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope renuka doesnt tel nytng abt anant and navya..it ll b very bad fr navya..i dnt want tat to happen..
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gadhi hai renukaa anya par koi fark nahi pade ga . hehe.lol .
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know Renuka currently is frustated.. might be going through little bit post partum depression.. Her husband is not giving much attention, Navya, her younger sister getting all love and attention, that she could not get during her time... So its obvious that she will be jealous... its all depend on personality of people... She is newly mother at young age too... I think she has shown 22... If she gets love from her husband, she will be okay...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm, I can understand where Renuka's coming from...
It's not Navya's fault, but then human nature is like that. She feels bad, cause she was denied all the freedom, was married off at such an early  age.
Whereas Navya is allowed to do all those things that she wasn't. Like going to this picnic..
So far, her reaction is understandable. Just hoping they don't turn her into a vamp and all.