Pardes mein to go off air...-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna to go off air
Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna on Imagine was under the scanner recently and now news is that the show will be axed. The channel has not been very happy with the progression of the show and apparently fixed May 27 as the last date of the show. Kitni Mohabbat Hai and Gunahon Ka Devta too will end but they will stay on till June 3 to be replaced by Ratan Ka Rishta.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 May 2011 at 3:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.TIts-My-LifeJuna04aesasana786adarshana23ROFLOLsujji0609Swetha-Sai

vienna234 Senior Member
vienna234
vienna234

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing! 

sarja-niru marriage twist should have been brought much before .its too late they bring the twist...the showmakers wasted a whole 3 months with boring song sequences and  2 weeks in chandu's death sequence D'oh

Glad that remaining story will revolve only around sarje atleast we can enjoy this last month Smile

Edited by vienna234 - 13 May 2011 at 4:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

geet23premheerfan42mausam020smiley121-Pri.RP-Juna04sana786adarshana23sujji0609pyar-ishk

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

premheerfan42-sia-valliyahIts-My-Life

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
damn it i hate imagine tv taking my hottie away frm da screen Ouch
chalo u guys read da article im just gnna drool over his picDay Dreaminghe is one in a billion and mineLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premheerfan42smiley121Juna04darshana23sujji0609

premheerfan42 Groupbie
premheerfan42
premheerfan42

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vienna234

thanks for sharing! 

sarja-niru marriage twist should have been brought much before .its too late they bring the twist...the showmakers wasted a whole 3 months with boring song sequences and  2 weeks in chandu's death sequence D'oh

Glad that remaining story will revolve only around sarje atleast we can enjoy this last month Smile

I  AGREE.The Channel  should give some more time for the show to recover.Many people were waiting for the twist to happen suddenly they end the show . CVs were blind till now to find out what people wants to see...

but when their eyes opened the show is getting axed...damn Angry but i still love the whole PMMKA team for giving us 'SARJE RAO' - our hero of PMMKA...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geet23vienna234smiley121-Love-Hate-darshana23sujji0609pyar-ishk

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by vienna234

thanks for sharing! 

3 Major things could have saved this show ... Strong Storyline , Replacing Lead Actress , Time Slot ... but PH did not listen to the viewers  and they end up paying the price by closing down this show withinh 4 months, I hope PH learnt something from this , it is sad that  their first show failed compellty  Confused .. ...

But not worried abt Arjun n Kapil.. they will come back with BANG as long as they choose good channel , good costars n good ph ...

I agree with u guys ...PH shud learn from their mistakes if they really want people to watch the show Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121Juna04

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
 the show ran for 2-3 odd months just because of a mediocre actor and now ending in just one month wen the twist was introduced!
how ironic isnt it... sigh!

yeahh agree...the twist shud have been brought after few weeks initially only...atleast show jaldi khatam ho jaata...and forum ki chik chik and hyperness se chutkara toh miltaErmm
vienna234 Senior Member
vienna234
vienna234

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@shikaa   it was only chandini till last week ...  If the twist have been brought before one month the show  might have done wonders because the show is now getting interesting day by day...many people started liking the show and joining the forum...

Sarja-niru marriage happened on wed... very next day Channel decided to axe the show...its really  a bad decisionUnhappy

Edited by vienna234 - 14 May 2011 at 11:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geet23smiley121aesaJuna04darshana23sujji0609pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index