Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

May 13, 2011 SSBN Written Update (Page 2)

hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I fianlly saw the epi after Dhruvie uploaded (was waiting for it) all I can say is "poor Daksh". hopefully soon  Naina will realise her feelings for him too, but with that dimwit rohini around i doubt it very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Lovely update, Walt!

rohini is really despicable - her insinuations so horrible. Even if Naina had fallen in love with Daksh, so what? Is it such a crime on Daksh's part to choose his own partner?
She made it all sound so sordid - no wonder Naina was upset. also possibly becasue she has now sworn that there is nothing between her and Daksh, when the truth is that there is - strong feelings simmer under the surface and that has been now crudely and cruelly exposed to the world's view.

Poor Daksh but he found out in the best way possible that Naina does not acknowledge love for him, only friendship. Dheeraj rakho beta, sab theek ho jaayega Embarrassed
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000luv_virmaan

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I would wait for the story to unfold.  A friendship can easily blossom into marital love, as Naina has pointed in Mr and Mrs Chopra's case, her clients.    I do not think, Abhi matches her ideals and ambitions, which are higher than his.  .Daksh on the other hand is sober, reliable and of a good character, which is ideal for a girl like Naina.   She might be diffident, that she has not told anyone of her step mother and father, and her birth mother.  These secrets are locked within her.   All this deserves a very delicate unfolding, and hope the writer, is already aware of it, and as he has done in the past with his beautiful script, the story has to come out with a positive result.   Crude writers may revel in negativity and gimmicks, but this writer seems to be absolutely different from others.  I still can not believe, this is the work of the "Creatives", otherwise where are these guys in other serials, run by the same Channel?    This is Shakuntalam Telefilms production and I think is from top to bottom their venture.   Unfortunately, there is no information on this production house on the internet, neither is any indication of the writers or directors of this show.  They deserve our best wishes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wikepedia has information as follows:

Created by Shakuntalam Telefilms
Written by Story
Rashi
Screenplay
Gautam Hegde
Dialogues
Archana Joshi
Directed by Ismail Umar Khan
Creative director(s) Sheetal
Country of origin India
Language(s) Hindi
No. of episodes 100+
Production
Producer(s) Shyamasis Bhattacharya

Cast

If you know more names about the cast of characters, please give it in the comments. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same producer is also doing Na Aana Is Desh me Laado.

You can read more at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapnon_Se_Bhare_Naina

Edited by walquest2000 - 14 May 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index