Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Classifields: Post here if jobless! :P (Page 5)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by intruderfast

ok pehle batao, salary kitni milegi mujheROFLClapsuch a wonderful idea, megz, u have a gr8 crative brain,Clap

thank you beta...Embarrassed i did this so that you would get a proper job..not fake job ka naatak...Angry ROFL

anything 4 piya and maithli , i am ready to do , well i dont want any salary,
in return i want kisses and .WinkTongue...from themBlushingROFL
mom ask them if they r readyWink

maithili is ready for nything...Wink and piya is in the coffin with sid..i dunno what she's thinking if she's reading this right now...*clears throat* ROFL

chlega aaj ke liye maithli kaafi hainROFL  sens her to ahmedabad asapBig smile
she is a bitch and i love bitchesROFL

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by -Kanky-

@Megha: Alright, how much money do I get for the cleaning, the Raichands have gotten a humongous house! Or do I just go round for free? Wacko

Well..you will get more than Chand that's for sure...ROFL I think you will get enough to leave the job in a year or so..by then piya will come back and then being the bahu she will do the cleaning...Approve ROFL
I infer - even vampire men are chauvinistic, the daughter-in-law's to do all the cleaning, how shitty is that! Sleepy But no, on a serious note, I need my pay on time, in case my perturbed boss is too busy to even see what pains I am taking for cleaning his haunted house. Clown

well..i think you are unaware but i am haseena of this forum..sounds totally crazy but it's true...ROFL i'd rather die than any of my servants call CHAND the boss...Ouch ROFL he's the watchman..don't you see...ROFL 

Yes..you will get your pay on time..and as for making piya do the cleaning..trust me..i fully encouraged her detectivegiri till i realised that..err..she sucks at it...Ouch ROFL ROFL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Yeh to sirf sid ko batungiWinkWink its personalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sasumaa se kya sharmaana? Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL LOL
Aap Hamesha galat time pe sid ke ghar aajati hai jabhi mein aur sid romance karte hai aap bina knock kiye Darwaza kholke aandar aajati haiAngryAngry Sid ne bola bhi tha ki mom ur spoiling ma mood lekin aap ko apni bahu aur sid ki chinta nahi haiCryCry That's why I am not gonna tell u nahi toh phir se sab bigad dengiLOL

trust me..i won't interrupt you...you can interrupt me and kabir if that happens...ApproveROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i want CHAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! megs plzzz mujhe apna pati dedo plzzz

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

chlega aaj ke liye maithli kaafi hainROFL  sens her to ahmedabad asapBig smile
she is a bitch and i love bitchesROFL

you gujju? Shocked because i am. LOL

arre haah haah..express mail se bhijwadoongi...ROFL in special 'coffin'...Wink Wink
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

i want CHAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! megs plzzz mujhe apna pati dedo plzzz

you can find chand at raichand mansion..he's the watchman you see...ROFL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Yeh to sirf sid ko batungiWinkWink its personalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aap Hamesha galat time pe sid ke ghar aajati hai jabhi mein aur sid romance karte hai aap bina knock kiye Darwaza kholke aandar aajati haiAngryAngry Sid ne bola bhi tha ki mom ur spoiling ma mood lekin aap ko apni bahu aur sid ki chinta nahi haiCryCry That's why I am not gonna tell u nahi toh phir se sab bigad dengiLOL

trust me..i won't interrupt you...you can interrupt me and kabir if that happens...ApproveROFL
So give me this job n I won't interfere between u n kabirWink

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

So give me this job n I won't interfere between u n kabirWink

okay..the job is yours! Big smile

yay..chand, you and kanky got the job..my classifield is being a success. Wink Wink LOL

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index