Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Classifields: Post here if jobless! :P (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Well, Awesome...

Why not put an advertisement and see if some one could donate some clothes for Abhay Raichand?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieOriginalsFan

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

DO YOU WANT EMPLOYEES?

PLACE ADS HERE! Big smile

Needed: A vampire slayer who does not mistake me for a vampire, for info contact Arnab Dobriyal

Needed: A nice hot vampire superior please no one above the age of 30, for info contact Haseena Raichand

Needed: Someone to update me on the latest fashions as I have been trapped in a coffin for 100 years for info contact Rajkumari Maithili.

Needed: A nice hot boyfriend who is not interested in Piya, for info contact Tanushree Amborkar.

Needed: A girlfriend who listens to everything I say at least once in her life, for info contact Abhay Raichand

Needed: Someone to clean up all the khandhers being used for PKYEK shooting, for info contact PKYEK crew. 

i need to contact metz cause megz is planning to send me to coffinLOL
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

I'd request Mister Abhay Raichand to hire me, I am pretty jobless and with all the mopping and sweeping on his head, I can volunteer. I need to exercise before I burst open! GeekLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Originally posted by intruderfast

ok pehle batao, salary kitni milegi mujheROFLClapsuch a wonderful idea, megz, u have a gr8 crative brain,Clap

thank you beta...Embarrassed i did this so that you would get a proper job..not fake job ka naatak...Angry ROFL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
alwaysss ready to do anything for my chaand...Blushing

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

I'd request Mister Abhay Raichand to hire me, I am pretty jobless and with all the mopping and sweeping on his head, I can volunteer. I need to exercise before I burst open! GeekLOL

Arre no..it's abhay who is volunteering to do jhadoo pocha...LOL but yeah if you want to do mopping and sweeping go to the raichand house...because of all this drama no one has had time to clean it...ROFL ROFL

Ritzie

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by vivluv

I am a young, hot n beautiful girl available to be 24*7 secretary of Siddarth Mehra without any payment demandsROFL

Warning: Tera boss hamesha kisi ladki ki saath ghoom raha hoga..saara kaam tujhe hi karna padega...ROFL

Payment ki jagah meri sirf ek demand hai contract mein ki he always need to take me which ever place he goes LOL I need to be 24*7 with himWink

Accha...to yeh baat hai..ROFL but warning: He will take you to khanders and abandoned places...ROFL paris varis nahi le jaayega tujhe...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaRitzieOriginalsFan

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

i need to contact metz cause megz is planning to send me to coffinLOL

Arre no yaar..i am just posting a request on behalf of metz for someone to come and give her fashion lessons..i have a feeling she and T will be best friends...ROFL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index