Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Classifields: Post here if jobless! :P (Page 13)

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 1488

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by sanjna4

mummy i missed u so much todayHug

awww...by the way..i finally found a new topic to irritate everyone with. LOL Tongue
mama dekho ab bhai bhi sid bhai ke tarah teen biwiyaan rak le 
maithili rosalie and piya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues--sunshine--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

whats exaCtly happenin' ? everyone is in their Own haste .. 

this is called spamming. LOL


IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by sanjna4

mummy i missed u so much todayHug

awww...by the way..i finally found a new topic to irritate everyone with. LOL Tongue
mama dekho ab bhai bhi sid bhai ke tarah teen biwiyaan rak le 
maithili rosalie and piya

Shocked
Shocked
WHAT???
or let it be..as long as he doesn't have any babies...ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Interesting post n interesting jobs... would like to apply for it if there is a vacancy?

there are six vacancies..do you wanna be the vampire slayer of the forum? LOL
u giving me the old uncle's post?? Shocked wo old uncle ka kya hoga phir LOL
I cant slay my abhay Ouch any other post????
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19376

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

whats exaCtly happenin' ? everyone is in their Own haste .. 

this is called spamming. LOL





Huhhh Lol ... LOLLOL MeGz what'll be your next topic ? i'm waitin' fo' that WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Interesting post n interesting jobs... would like to apply for it if there is a vacancy?

there are six vacancies..do you wanna be the vampire slayer of the forum? LOL
u giving me the old uncle's post?? Shocked wo old uncle ka kya hoga phir LOL
I cant slay my abhay Ouch any other post????

I know...Big smile You can be the Werewolf of the forum! Big smile Ala Leah from Twilight. Big smile LOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by sanjna4

mummy i missed u so much todayHug

awww...by the way..i finally found a new topic to irritate everyone with. LOL Tongue

mom kiski himmat hui apse irritate hone kiAngry
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

whats exaCtly happenin' ? everyone is in their Own haste .. 

this is called spamming. LOL





Huhhh Lol ... LOLLOL MeGz what'll be your next topic ? i'm waitin' fo' that WinkLOL

I think next topic will be on werewolves and superiors..i'm just waiting for 2day's episode...LOL Wink

thanks..i cant believe someone is waiting for my next topic. LOL Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index