Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Classifields: Post here if jobless! :P - Page 5

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Megha: You're the Haseena of this forum, I am a mixture of Abhay and Misha. So, given I am a combination of these hardcores, I will beat the living day lights out of your watchman husband, anyhow and get my pay, for um, even if he's the watchman, he's the financial ruler still. 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

you gujju? πŸ˜² because i am. πŸ˜†

arre haah haah..express mail se bhijwadoongi...🀣 in special 'coffin'...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

naa , i am a kanjoos marwadiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜Šbut been staying in ahd for past 2 yrs.
haan jaldi bhejo control nahin hotaaa🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

okay..the job is yours! πŸ˜ƒ

yay..chand, you and kanky got the job..my classifield is being a success. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

So mother ab agar koi bhi ladki aaye Siddharth Mehra ke yaha job mangane toh usse bol dena u have already hired me n no vaccancies are left at his placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Kanky-

@Megha: You're the Haseena of this forum, I am a mixture of Abhay and Misha. So, given I am a combination of these hardcores, I will beat the living day lights out of your watchman husband, anyhow and get my pay, for um, even if he's the watchman, he's the financial ruler still. 🀣

naah...i run the house from my own pay...i usurped chand's property and business...so you have to answer to moi. πŸ˜Ž don't worry..i don't order around people much..(chand being the only exception..🀣) and please...please do beat the living day lights out of him though..that's something i'm bad at...🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

naa , i am a kanjoos marwadi😊but been staying in ahd for past 2 yrs.
haan jaldi bhejo control nahin hotaaa🀣

i think she must have reached you by now..and you must be doing hauba dauba with her...🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

So mother ab agar koi bhi ladki aaye Siddharth Mehra ke yaha job mangane toh usse bol dena u have already hired me n no vaccancies are left at his placeπŸ˜†

don't worry...i know how to deal with unwanted bahus. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

So mother ab agar koi bhi ladki aaye Siddharth Mehra ke yaha job mangane toh usse bol dena u have already hired me n no vaccancies are left at his placeπŸ˜†

i am siddharth mehra and i say  u get lost πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

πŸ˜†

U are not sid😑😑😑😑 Mr Intruder stop being ma sid mera sid toh baas ek hai archi ka sid😍😍
IndigoBlues thumbnail

πŸ˜†

siddy boy..she is your secretary now...she won't get lost even if you show her ur vampy fangs... πŸ€£
thegameison thumbnail

naah...i run the house from my own pay...i usurped chand's property and business...so you have to answer to moi. πŸ˜Ž don't worry..i don't order around people much..(chand being the only exception..🀣) and please...please do beat the living day lights out of him though..that's something i'm bad at...🀣

So the bhartiya naari of you has been invoked ah, you can't hit the living day lights out of him. πŸ˜† But anyway, when do I start, Ma'am?