Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

I am obviously jobless, so why not!?  However, I think they've gotten some supernatural cleaner for their prodigal cave, he never shows but the house is always clean and shiny. 😆 But eh, wasn't I supposed to work under Abhay anyway, I asked for a job. 🤣

Okay...you get the job. 😎 I was planning to make Chand do all that work, but now I'll settle for making him the watchman. 🤣
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Arre no yaar..i am just posting a request on behalf of metz for someone to come and give her fashion lessons..i have a feeling she and T will be best friends...🤣 

oh! i thought that now i too have to send my name beside metz😆...well your ex-bahu and your cancelled bahu..hmm..they can be the bechadi hui behne🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thank you beta...😳 i did this so that you would get a proper job..not fake job ka naatak...😡 🤣

anything 4 piya and maithli , i am ready to do , well i dont want any salary,
in return i want kisses and .😉😛...from them☺️🤣
mom ask them if they r ready😉
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Chalega no problem😆 I won't even throw him out of hotel room and can share a room with him so that he don't have to sleep in cars😆 I am ready to entertain him when he gets bored😆

what will you do to entertain him huh...😉 😉  as sanju would say it 'hauba dauba'?? 🤣 😲 😉 😉 🤣
thegameison thumbnail
@Megha: Alright, how much money do I get for the cleaning, the Raichands have gotten a humongous house! Or do I just go round for free? 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what will you do to entertain him huh...😉 😉  as sanju would say it 'hauba dauba'?? 🤣 😲 😉 😉 🤣

Yeh to sirf sid ko batungi😉😉 its personal😳😳😳
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

anything 4 piya and maithli , i am ready to do , well i dont want any salary,
in return i want kisses and .😉😛...from them☺️🤣
mom ask them if they r ready😉

maithili is ready for nything...😉 and piya is in the coffin with sid..i dunno what she's thinking if she's reading this right now...*clears throat* 🤣
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

@Megha: Alright, how much money do I get for the cleaning, the Raichands have gotten a humongous house! Or do I just go round for free? 

Well..you will get more than Chand that's for sure...🤣 I think you will get enough to leave the job in a year or so..by then piya will come back and then being the bahu she will do the cleaning... 🤣
ilove99 thumbnail
bye guys i am going or lucnh and guess what  archi's dear hubby brought it for me fresh fresh..piya!!😆but where are the two sisters?diya and sanju?
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Yeh to sirf sid ko batungi😉😉 its personal😳😳😳

Sasumaa se kya sharmaana? 😳 😳 😆 😆