PKYEK Classifields: Post here if jobless! :P

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Piya: Maine socha ki Metz itne saalon tak coffin main up-to-date rehti kaise thi...phir mujhe pata chala sid ne coffin main internet lagvaya tha. πŸ˜ƒ

Sid: Hi piya

Piya: πŸ˜² Tum yahaan?

Sid: Woh metz ne mujhe yahaan band kar diya.  Waise PKYEK forum par kya chal raha hai?

Piya: Zyaada kuch nahi, megz ne phirse koi musibat khadi kar rakhi hai...

Yes..it's me Megz! And I'm bringing to you-not a musibat *clears throat and glares at piya* but PKYEK Classifields! πŸ˜ƒ

Sid: Wait a minute..megz tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho?

Megz: This is extra-large coffin, so PKYEK forum shut me in here. πŸ€”

Anyway..so if you want someone to work for you or if you want to work for free over here...then just post here!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
JOBS WANTED

By

Out of work vampire who has been kicked out of house by his wife...
For info, contact Chand Raichand

By

College girl trapped in a coffin because she did not listen to her boyfriend and sasumaa,
For info contact Piya Dobriyal

By

Suave businessman who has been kicked out by his board of directors for not going to office and simply hanging around with girls,
For info contact Siddarth Mehra

By

Dukhi aatma vampire who cannot speak and is ready to do jhadoo pocha and other odd jobs, for info contact Abhay Raichand

By

Cool dude who has been dumped by his girlfriend and his ex is been hanging around with all boys except him,

For info contact Kabir Rathore

By

Fashionista college girl who knows about everything cool from feathers to biker babes, for info contact Ruhi and Angad, Mount College.
IndigoBlues thumbnail
DO YOU WANT EMPLOYEES?

PLACE ADS HERE! πŸ˜ƒ

Needed: A vampire slayer who does not mistake me for a vampire, for info contact Arnab Dobriyal

Needed: A nice hot vampire superior please no one above the age of 30, for info contact Haseena Raichand

Needed: Someone to update me on the latest fashions as I have been trapped in a coffin for 100 years for info contact Rajkumari Maithili.

Needed: A nice hot boyfriend who is not interested in Piya, for info contact Tanushree Amborkar.

Needed: A girlfriend who listens to everything I say at least once in her life, for info contact Abhay Raichand

Needed: Someone to clean up all the khandhers being used for PKYEK shooting, for info contact PKYEK crew. 

ilove99 thumbnail
well i wanna contact kabir...wait a min not for me for you mommy dear as you see  luv guru hun...toh setting karani to banti hai boss!!!

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

JOBS WANTED

By

Out of work vampire who has been kicked out of house by his wife...
For info, contact Chand Raichand

By

College girl trapped in a coffin because she did not listen to her boyfriend and sasumaa,
For info contact Piya Dobriyal

By

Suave businessman who has been kicked out by his board of directors for not going to office and simply hanging around with girls,
For info contact Siddarth Mehra

By

Dukhi aatma vampire who cannot speak and is ready to do jhadoo pocha and other odd jobs, for info contact Abhay Raichand

By

Cool dude who has been dumped by his girlfriend and his ex is been hanging around with all boys except him,

For info contact Kabir Rathore

By

Fashionista college girl who knows about everything cool from feathers to biker babes, for info contact Ruhi and Angad, Mount College.

I am a young, hot n beautiful girl available to be 24*7 secretary of Siddarth Mehra without any payment demandsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

I am a young, hot n beautiful girl available to be 24*7 secretary of Siddarth Mehra without any payment demands🀣

Warning: Tera boss hamesha kisi ladki ki saath ghoom raha hoga..saara kaam tujhe hi karna padega...🀣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok pehle batao, salary kitni milegi mujheπŸ€£πŸ‘such a wonderful idea, megz, u have a gr8 crative brain,πŸ‘
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Warning: Tera boss hamesha kisi ladki ki saath ghoom raha hoga..saara kaam tujhe hi karna padega...🀣

Payment ki jagah meri sirf ek demand hai contract mein ki he always need to take me which ever place he goes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I need to be 24*7 with himROFLROFLROFLπŸ˜‰
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, Awesome...

Why not put an advertisement and see if some one could donate some clothes for Abhay Raichand?

ilove99 thumbnail

DO YOU WANT EMPLOYEES?

PLACE ADS HERE! πŸ˜ƒ

Needed: A vampire slayer who does not mistake me for a vampire, for info contact Arnab Dobriyal

Needed: A nice hot vampire superior please no one above the age of 30, for info contact Haseena Raichand

Needed: Someone to update me on the latest fashions as I have been trapped in a coffin for 100 years for info contact Rajkumari Maithili.

Needed: A nice hot boyfriend who is not interested in Piya, for info contact Tanushree Amborkar.

Needed: A girlfriend who listens to everything I say at least once in her life, for info contact Abhay Raichand

Needed: Someone to clean up all the khandhers being used for PKYEK shooting, for info contact PKYEK crew. 

i need to contact metz cause megz is planning to send me to coffinπŸ˜†