Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi's fav person at modi house...

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...is none other than her 'Ahem Jiju' these days...i mean for the past 2 weeks or so we seeing that rashi is having more and more conversation with ahem jiju even if ahem wants to talk to her or not but still she is trying!! lol..
ahem jiju this, ahem jiju that, blah. blah, blah and poor ahem wht he does in the end is shakes his head thinking both sisters are equally stupid!!...

Edited by bharat9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bharat9

...is none other than her 'Ahem Jiju' these days...i mean for the past 2 weeks or so we seeing that rashi is having more and more conversation with ahem jiju even if ahem wants to talk to her or not but still she is trying!! lol..
ahem jiju this, ahem jiju that, blah. blah, blah and poor ahem wht he does in the end is shakes his head thinking both sisters are equally stupid!!...

that is so true she is trying to seduce him πŸ˜†sali hai
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL...but ahem to ahem hai...he doesnt care...he has kind of seen rashi's true face in swiss lately
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rimi...Rashi was so annoying especially yesterday...with her" Ahem jiju"...so patronizing...but u r rite...we have to bear some more" Ahem Jiju"drama...until something new happens... 😑
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is she having secret crush on her jeeju 🀑 I really think so...
Bechara her husband, he never gets her attention πŸ˜†
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lolz yeah but especally after that airport scene when Aham  saw rashi touching airport's floor that was much funny
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r rigt i too noticed that she is trying too impress ahem now what r her intention dont know