Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx 4 te update...saw te epi...was k 4 me...but te precap is killin me!!
Now wat r des cts upto?? Again wit der previous track...showin rift b/w nivren?? Wen i went thru te new article abt sid-nivi joinin hands i neva thot des cts will make viren jealous...but aftr seein te precap i guess itz headin to dis route only...oh i wish ma
predictn goes wrong!!
Last time der was no CC's interference...but dis time cts r tryin to bring her into dis(now dey r really gettin into ma nerves...i feel lyk killin dem)!!!
Cts r completely ruinin our show...cant dey tink anytin other dan des senti,jealousy n sacrificin tracks...i'm really fed up!!
CCBM s jus goin round n round lyk a loop now!!
I'm really gonna smack te cts if dey r makin turn against nivi listenin to his wicked mom...come on viren s not lyk dd!! Pls dont ruin his character...all v r askin s 4 jus one epi of nivren romance...s dis such a big deal 4 u guys??
RS...i request u to hire some gud creatives who r gud enuf to b called as one!!   
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...this show is getting torturous day by day...i feel so bad for kinshuk...he has nothing to do in the show now...it's all about nivi,baby and sid...now i seriously wish kinshuk leaves this show...he's just wasting his time ...it's not a worth watch now but until kinshuk is there i can't help watching it  so it's better they end the show now...i m not interested in it anymore🥱
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I am not worried about HL and CC but Viren I don't want him going back to noone love me track. I don't care what HL and CC do with Nivi till Viren is there with her but as soon as they go back to original Viren's insecurity track. Why can't they show something else why they have to show Viren getting insecure with whatever Nivi does. Bhaiji is there go and fight with him, get busy in your work and she will run after you.Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Thanx 4 te update...saw te epi...was k 4 me...but te precap is killin me!!
Now wat r des cts upto?? Again wit der previous track...showin rift b/w nivren?? Wen i went thru te new article abt sid-nivi joinin hands i neva thot des cts will make viren jealous...but aftr seein te precap i guess itz headin to dis route only...oh i wish ma
predictn goes wrong!!
Last time der was no CC's interference...but dis time cts r tryin to bring her into dis(now dey r really gettin into ma nerves...i feel lyk killin dem)!!!
Cts r completely ruinin our show...cant dey tink anytin other dan des senti,jealousy n sacrificin tracks...i'm really fed up!!
CCBM s jus goin round n round lyk a loop now!!
I'm really gonna smack te cts if dey r makin turn against nivi listenin to his wicked mom...come on viren s not lyk dd!! Pls dont ruin his character...all v r askin s 4 jus one epi of nivren romance...s dis such a big deal 4 u guys??
RS...i request u to hire some gud creatives who r gud enuf to b called as one!!   

Agree with you completely CCBM is running like loop
bas DD is less
HL blames Nivi, CC plays game using mohra (this time I guess is Viren), Nivi ignores Viren first for family, then office now Kid
Sid listen everything when others blames Nivi
Viren support Nivi, fight for her, stand with her in any of her decision, run after her, flirt with her
Suddenly one day Nivi get up from the sleep and realize she is ignoring her husband and get changed in single day start preparing things for him but Viren too suddenly realize that Nivi is ignoring him and go in I don't care for u mode.
Then reason is opened Nivi cries, Sid or family yell at him and praise Nivi. Viren realizes his mistake ask sorry from everyone even those with whom he never did bad. Nivi forgive him they hug each other and then again CCBM cycle continues...
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Agree with you completely CCBM is running like loop</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">bas DD is less</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">HL blames Nivi, CC plays game using mohra (this time I guess is Viren), Nivi ignores Viren first for family, then office now Kid</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Sid listen everything when others blames Nivi</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Viren support Nivi, fight for her, stand with her in any of her decision, run after her, flirt with her</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Suddenly one day Nivi get up from the sleep and realize she is ignoring her husband and get changed in single day start preparing things for him but Viren too suddenly realize that Nivi is ignoring him and go in I don't care for u mode.</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Then reason is opened Nivi cries, Sid or family yell at him and praise Nivi. Viren realizes his mistake ask sorry from everyone even those with whom he never did bad. Nivi forgive him they hug each other and then again CCBM cycle continues...</font>

LOL...exactly wat i was tinkin dear...te same track wit CC involved dis tym!!
I hope dey r not plannin to kill anyone aftr dis track...lol!!!...coz everytin s jus bein repeated!!
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Thanks Usha..meri jaan...🤗

Another irritating track has been started...First HL...Now we have 2 tolerate CC...when we get some break from all dis...

It was CC's fault in a way that Divya died; CC was putting all sorts of thoughts in DD's head.  So now CC is after viren, she'll get viren to die too, that woman should be banished from the household.  why cant the grandfather say something once and for all to that nitwit CC.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
M hating this trk ...they r spoiling everything for me...
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Usha.

Precap sounds tiresome.  Hope we don't get any misunderstanding between V and N, please CT's give us a break.

Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didn't understand d precap...
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE USHA