Posted: 12 years ago

13/5/2011

Part 1

Starts with y'day end viren sad get the baby from sid and keep the baby down and viren takes sid with him inside baby crying nivi realise baby crying and no one ther and goes to baby viren sid happy but when touch baby nivi remembers HL word and say no... leave from there the n both sad. sid goes to the baby. nivi goes to nivren room crying hl words echoing... as usual viren comes and witness that. In the night viren sleeping nivi not in bed calls herleave the room searching for her. nivi goes to see HL. HL angry with nivi and nivi accept i am the culprit...and say give me punish ment hl taunting nivi ... (repeat dialagoue) then says if u want punishment then go to some where and die...nivi goes from there. nivi leaves sharmas viren still searching calling her he goes to terrace and see her going some here he calls her from the terrace but she is not listening viren worried and comes out of the house running and try to stop her y'day precap..viren says its an accident and she say no iam the reason...viren again says it was a n accident viren says if u want to die then die and i'll not stop u, when u meet DD what will u say it is ur responsibility ... nivi stopped in tears and hears baby crying, viren goes from there nivi thinking. HL crying and tell DD i know u r watching its not ur fault... cries thinking of something she wipes her tears and says i know what u want and i'll get it for u. PT calls HL.

PRecap HL comes soods and tells YD i came here to take th child as i don't believe Nivi.

Part 2

Pt ask HL where are u going she replies and going to bring the baby DD only told me to bring it back and its her last wish, PT try to stop her and take her inside and tells her its late in the night we'll go in the morning and i'll accompany u but she don't listen to him and says if nivi did something to her i can't tolerate ... HL says its our kid we have every right to bring her back... She knocks the door lalji come to opne the door nandu says no its very late... HL says i came here tot ake the baby everyone comes VD ask what the matter, she says i came to take the baby. she says if she killed the baby... nivi also comes there and says no eveyone is confused nivi says dd gave the baby to me and i'll do it... viren happy with her answer baby cries nivi leaves from there to see the baby...HL taunts nivi sid says its my resp onsibility too and idon't have anything otherthan baby...viren relived when sid starts speaks.

Precap: VD says y u say u are away from the kid uare staying close by and u can watch the baby ..

Part 3

YD says the baby lost mother and u don't want her to raise without father and says u r very close by and u also taken care viren is sad anivi sings song for baby everyone is looking back and all are happy. nivi sing song in nivren room with baby...and make the baby sleep (Actually i was expecting a song i think they grantd) baby slept everyone comes nivi crying inbetween looking at DD's photo then sings HL is the first come to their room follwed by CC and shole soods except dadaji.. PT lso comes there HL happy in tears still crying viren so happy PT takes HL everyone leaves nivi cry bolding baby

Precap: Viren ask for a file where u kep he syas there are so many things in the wardrobe nivi helps viren smiling but baby cries viren says baby crying nivi goesto attend the baby viren sad CC comes and says viren y u came here inbetween ur BF vien says i wanted a file CC says come i'll help u find it. (I think viren will be sad as nivi not giving importance to him) 

Sorry everyone for the spelling mistakes ðŸ˜†

Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
Nw the most annoying trk will start...CC will use this as an opportunity...and Viren...ohh dear...not again...Nivi...tera pati hai abhi...

Thx Usha
Thanks Usha..meri jaan...🤗

Another irritating track has been started...First HL...Now we have 2 tolerate CC...when we get some break from all dis...

thanks for the live update ...
thanx usha
guys now i will enjoy what verin will do to make nivi mention him
Usha.. thanks for the LU🤗
Hi Kinma, maher, resham, maher, fathima, Yati Raj.

U r welcome. 😃
thanks a lot Usha dear for the LU🤗
thanks for the update yaar this track is gonna annoy me yaaar