Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aleeza- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This movie hasnt even started filming yet and i swear ive seen 200 articles on it already.. is this some kind of marketing strategy ? They are really over doing it . 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So why would Kareena herself call and say this? Or her PR?
Doesnt make her look the best now does it, especially knowing that she's the most connected actress to this film after Aish.

She says a lotta things, but I dont think this time its her.
Besides, the "diss" isnt even a diss. It says absolutely nothign about Aish, but just about heroin in the industry, lol
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whoever wrote the article, is trying to make headlines by making bebo look bad. Well at least do it right, the article doesn't even make sense! Its kind of funny, that they think am gonna believe this! πŸ˜†

Bebo is right when she said, writing is not about creativity anymore but about making headlines...or something like that!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Lensa, a celeb's PR's responsibility is to try and project a positive image of the actor, not bitchy or negative. So that rules out Kareena's PR, which nowadays is primarily focused on hyping up her relations with the Khans and Saifu. Her PR will not release a statement that would give a negative image of bebo.
Normally PR's are responsible for articles that go, "X is very upset that blah blah blah" or "X has been working very hard, people are all praise, etc etc"

So nope, this isnt Kareena. But someone else who perhaps wants to make it seem like its her. Or to keep Heroine in the news.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol desu I never said it was bebo's PR! 
desigal90 thumbnail

I know, I'm just adding that its not Bebo, NOR her PR. If its not her PR, its definitely not gonna be her directly calling up journos, lol

desigal90 thumbnail
Courtesy, a member of Kareena's forum.
Sarita Tanwar and Joshi are both affiliated with Midday.
The jokes mid-day wants to put up always comes under " a bitchy actress called us to say".
This tweet was from their 13th may timeline.
Twitter:
SaritaTanwar
Oooh! The claws are out. RT @TusharrJoshi: Rather than Heroine, Madhur shud makee Heroin - d lady that gets passed around d most in B-town!

Mystery solved πŸ˜›
Humari Bebo bekasoor hai, usse baizzat bari kiya jaye! πŸ€—
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I KNEW IT ITS NOT HER n AM SURE THE DEEPIKA COMMENT IS NOT HER EITHER ...thanks desu
desigal90 thumbnail
No problemo Leo!
I'll thank the member from Bebo's forum who found the info as well, lol

Even her fans posted this news with skepticism, like uhhh...could it be...nawww πŸ˜†