Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Superb acting by sukku... - Page 3

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Jasmine-

Hey:)

tbh I was never convinced fully on the portrayal for elena and Katheirne, I liked and like it, but i mean ,not in a extraordinary grabbing way, its  nice.
I also think its kinda out of comparsion since the script is at some points similiar to TVD but the characterizations are ways apart in their own way. as Abhay was never stefan, Sid never Damon, and well Piya/Maithali are not Elena/Katherine.

and also having it in mind that regardless of actors/actresses indian indsutry is lot 'louder'!

As for PKYEK i have been captured with the portrayal of the heroine Piya, as one of this shows main strength pliars, so am kinda sure will enjoy Maithali aswell. And thats the thing abt her act, its touchable cause of the known well expressions and bodylanguage with an overall natural act, despite of the fact abt 'loud' industry i mentioned.

No to forget mentioning the main lead Chemistry is without an exagguration among the few best worldwide. its powerful. i wish the creatives knew the real value of what they have.

Promo, yes...the way she Said 'Piya' was captivating hot . Its rather funny how this great change of voice makes us buy it so easily, considering, this indian daily show puts all the weight on the actors in comparsion with the abroad ones and their great effects. i guess if they have one scene together Sukirti have to run around like a jet and change of clothes and above it adjust to the differences in just seconds since they have deadlines to keep up too! And poor Vivian i still remember the times where he had to show all Vampire changes by his own full expressions.😆

PS. Enjoying Chandeena fully the recent weeks😉

i think u said it all!!!! BTW haven't seen u much on dis forum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

this gal is really roking no doubt...as she made fall inlove wid all of us wid pia same as she will make us hate wid metz 😆due to her superb acting...its very difficult to change her personality in so many kinds of aspects...nd it can do only a multi talented person like SUKIRTI KANDPAL...

she is really such a roking nd talented gal nd deserves all the success of life...hatts off to her!!!!👏👏👏

nd  its prove as i m excited to see sukku as maithli same time i will miss pia badlly nd i want both same time in show😍

love sukku alot😳

me too love her veryyy much nd especially after seeing metz i m gonna faint😳😳
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

yes yaar suku was awesome as maithli, i will forget pia for some days now, u saw her seductive eyes😉😆😆mashallah, usko dekhke nasha chad gayaa😆😆
she is looking so sexxxyyy

actually metz has those evil intentions nd sassy personality...gawd!!!!!!!!!! sukku as metz is so hawttt!!!
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah chakku agree with u on this thing ..suku did a fab role in negative as well as positive !!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Metz is killing me...suku u wud rock in pkyek as metz and piya so better watch out otherwise u'r abhay is gone dis time..
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she has done good.but still i guess her speech ,she had to be much strong solid pronounciation ,i m little more clear.may be her voice is like that only.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes she has done good job but i think her speech had to be more clear n loud ,i mean solid ,but she was good.
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked her in the promo😊
But i think i need to see the upcoming episodes to judge her

PS:I like Nina's Katherine more than Elena
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

I liked her in the promo😊

But i think i need to see the upcoming episodes to judge her

PS:I like Nina's Katherine more than Elena

hey kritz🤗
u knw wat even i like nina's kat more dan her elena...i mean kat is jst tooo purrfect!!!! i wish metz is also all biatchy nd evil😆

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
sukirti is a multitalented girl...she always proves herself by her acting...i am now too excited for d upcoming epis...after all ...we will get to see her in two different roles...negative and positive...we all know she'll rock..!!!