Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Superb acting by sukku...

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
By now i guess everybody must have watched d latest promo...so guys don't u think dat sukku did a fantastic job as maithali in dat promo?? i mean on one side was a royal nd biatchy princess asking sid "tum ise humaare liye laaye ho??" wid full on negative expressions and on d other side horrified nd innocent piya...i cud really not make out if it was a single actress doing dis...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ she is as gud as nina i guess...jst like nina has done full justice to elena nd kat...sukirti will be rocking as piya nd metz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, suku is fantastic and i guess she is more hot and beautiful metz..any guy would fall in love with her...d way metz speaks i am damn sure she is gonna rock.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well, I agree with you as far as the expressions go, Chakku but I think she needs to make her voice sound meaner as Maithili. It's still too sweet ๐Ÿ˜†
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya she was totaly change from pia z character
This content was originally posted by: anurag24t

Yes, suku is fantastic and i guess she is more hot and beautiful metz..any guy would fall in love with her...d way metz speaks i am damn sure she is gonna rock.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

lol agree i feel the same ๐Ÿคฃ

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She look evil , act is good but need more evilish expression ...let me see today episode and then can judge her . But metz would rock ๐Ÿ˜†

Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Well, I agree with you as far as the expressions go, Chakku but I think she needs to make her voice sound meaner as Maithili. It's still too sweet ๐Ÿ˜†

hey chillzzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ya she is really shweeet...๐Ÿ˜† but i guess d way she has grown as piya she will defo grow as metz nd will do full justice to her role nd luking forward to more nd more piya metz confrontation๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anurag24t

true...metz is really hawttt๐Ÿ˜ณ
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

She look evil , act is good but need more evilish expression ...let me see today episode and then can judge her . But metz would rock ๐Ÿ˜†

actually metz has jst come...toh thodi polite hai...abhay ko dekhte hi evil ho jaayegi๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I totally agree with you ..SUKU with just that one glimpse was awesome as negative look on her face for PIYA & that attitude..SUku really is a very aimed person..I sooo love her ...!!๐Ÿ˜