Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

:Discuss Amnesia track here ONLY: (Page 9)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#330099" size="3">Sheema di could you please tell me if we do want to see cute Sushaan scenes, then why does that mean that logic/sense is not applicable?Confused</font>

I knew this would come up!! I am talking about FORCED one , not the one which comes naturally , by now Sheemu I thought you would really know what I mean, I am talking about the Lovy dove scenes which may be trade mark of other serials but not SGP . I still appologise if I offended anybody as intention was not there.

No di don't worry. I was not offended. I was just wondering because ever since THAT track happened, we've not had very many good Sushaan scenes. No I don't mean the really intimate ones (gosh, they are too embarassing to watchEmbarrassed) I mean the ones where they converse but in light hearted manner lke they used. Where they are so cute and innocent, like that "mirror" scene and that "Vidisha's photo scene" where there is a touch of romance and light comedy but no nonsense or stupidity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sxj126Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Also Sheemu , Radhika was saying that all characters and there tracks are always done sensibly and only sushaan,s track or characters gets messed up and illogical things comes up, examples are Sona track, Suhana turned into comedian, Ishaan over champuness, etc etc. so I was answering to that , they put forced scenes for the sake of cute, need I give examples.

Yes I agree, THAT track did ruin pretty much everything. They need to get back to their old writing style and get over this OTTness. Anyways lets see how they deal with the amnesia track. In OBS, it started off well but then became a disaster, so I hope that SGP can main the sequence without going off track.

infinity00Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I think the way they are doing it is fine uptil now as they are showing few days leap, otherwise it would be too long. The actors especially Ragini and Jay are doing justice with the situation and acting brilliantly, so much so that if it was any other actors doing this part  the track would have flopped ( not saying that anybody else could have played Ishaan or Suhana anyways besides them, but especially now). The way both are acting is so different to what they were like before, Jay has given a THIRD look to Ishaan which is not bad at all as his collar fixing has reduced comparatively. Ragini has shown a completely different picture of Suhana who has understood the situation and doing her best not to do anything which might jepordise Ishaan,s health, and she is doing it in such a content way that its amazing, a new avatar of Suhana. I think they have won the battle here, now the only thing which could bring this track down in Inder Ilaish,s stupid comedy . Also I have noticed that they are trying to show via the crack pot ( Aanee ,s wife!!) that if you FORCE amnesia ,s patient like she is then the patient would loose it, might be there theory but since Raunak doesnt have any amnesia so it doesnt apply , the girl is schizophrenic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingoa4ujshree_rammjtruelegendAshis

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i;m loving this track...total fun

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Its beginning was a little bit slippery but its definitely improved. So far SGP has done well in the amnesia (minus the initial stage). Enjyoing Suhana's scenes immensely. Ragini is just RAGINISTIC. Day DreamingThe behaviour of the family has improved as well, lets just hope that they don't follow OBS to the "T".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Its beginning was a little bit slippery but its definitely improved. So far SGP has done well in the amnesia (minus the initial stage). Enjyoing Suhana's scenes immensely. Ragini is just RAGINISTIC. Day DreamingThe behaviour of the family has improved as well, lets just hope that they don't follow OBS to the "T".

Sheemu Yeh " T " kya hain ? Confused   Wink    LOL   Do tell ... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Okay you are the second person to ask me that. I thought everyone would know, but I think its probably just a British thing. Okay when somebody/something is done to the "T" it means that its done exactly like that or as close as possible. So by that I meant, I hope they don't copy every part of the amnesia track in OBS, because some of them were terrrible. What they've done so far is good, just need to avoid the stupid bits but I know they will anways, just to irk me.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16111192iViewsAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
To be very very honest in my opinion one week if flirtation and cute cute things were fine, if it carries on for another couple of weeks with out any solid ground to it then it will become repititive, some base is always needed, flirting can not go on and on, with out going anywhere in the story, or the best thing would be to now concentrate on Panna track and wrap it up quickly , one track has to go somewhere rather then two simultaneous tracks going no where. Its good and great no complains but story should move as well.

111192Ashis

Go to top