Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

:Discuss Amnesia track here ONLY: (Page 8)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Hmm... even I have a few questions regarding this amnesia track.Confused

Do the Kashyap's plan on hiding the amnesia from Ishaan till he himself remembers everything? (I think he doesn't even know he has amnesia yet right?)

Isn't he bound to find out soon, the day he glances at a newspaper and sees the date? Or the internet or his mobile? Or when he see's a car parked outside (his own car) and wonders whose it it? Or when he goes back to work and realises he's had a promotion?

If they are hiding Suhana's reality from him, shouldn't they also be hiding Deepak? And why isn't Ishaan wondering how come everyone is friendly with Deepak?

Why doesn't Ishaan think that Meethi suddenly looks older? I mean, everyone else probably looks the same as 2 years ago, but Meethi would have definitely grown up significantly.

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, these are genuine queries, and I wish the CVs would take notice of these details and put logical solutions for them in the show.

Very good points there. However this is SGP's version of a masala track where there is no room for logic!! Confused

About Deepak, well he's known Deepak since childhood so he will know who he is.  Ishaan is aware that he used to stay in the hostel because last week he did ask Deepak when did you leave the hostel and started to live with us?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe_Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Radhika, what can CV do when the fans even in this forum asks for SUSHAAN and Only SUSHAAN , cute, Lovy Dovy scenes, Masti, so logic is laways left behind when Suhana and Ishaan conerned, it becomes like same Teen age Love story which is every where these days on TV, where leads are always ready to nibble each other, in the name of Romance and atleast SGP has maintained the innocnence ( apart from one scene which has hit over million in YT) the audiances taste is gone very superficial and  cheezy. I am sorry I have to use this word but its true just look around you.

_MistleToe_iViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Radhika, what can CV do when the fans even in this forum asks for SUSHAAN and Only SUSHAAN , cute, Lovy Dovy scenes, Masti, so logic is laways left behind when Suhana and Ishaan conerned, it becomes like same Teen age Love story which is every where these days on TV, where leads are always ready to nibble each other, in the name of Romance and atleast SGP has maintained the innocnence ( apart from one scene which has hit over million in YT) the audiances taste is gone very superficial and  cheezy. I am sorry I have to use this word but its true just look around you.

@red ROFL
you are outrageously funny aunty..proud of you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe_

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@sheema di...agreed to whatever u have written...i would also like to add that...whenever medical tracks come...people generally wants the terms to be straight forward...meaning...they dont want technicalities...as it may be difficult for them to understand...just tell ishaan has go amnesia...he has forgotten suhana...a hit on the head will make him ok...simple straight forward...and ofcourse no logic...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe_iViewsAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I think we have advanced in everything but still not ready to accept LOGIC in our TV serials, Indian TV has to go take 180 degree turn to show logical good shows, which I dont see happening, they make fun of them in movies about serials , in sitcoms, SGP but they are not ready to change.At the end of the day we all know that Ishaan will get his memory back in the most filmy way, it wont work for fans like us but I would still be happy as the TRP would be rocket high. My husband is Govinda Die Hard fan ( he doesnt know about my crazyness for Bhanjee!!!) I dont like Govinda,s movies as most of them are illogical , my husband despite being a Fellow of Royal College of Surgeon in UK  and many other degrees enjoy his movies so much you could hear him laughing outside, because according to him , you can forget about everything and just laugh!! what to say.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe_AshisShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Sheema di could you please tell me if we do want to see cute Sushaan scenes, then why does that mean that logic/sense is not applicable?Confused

AshisShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#330099" size="3">Sheema di could you please tell me if we do want to see cute Sushaan scenes, then why does that mean that logic/sense is not applicable?Confused</font>

I knew this would come up!! I am talking about FORCED one , not the one which comes naturally , by now Sheemu I thought you would really know what I mean, I am talking about the Lovy dove scenes which may be trade mark of other serials but not SGP . I still appologise if I offended anybody as intention was not there.

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Also Sheemu , Radhika was saying that all characters and there tracks are always done sensibly and only sushaan,s track or characters gets messed up and illogical things comes up, examples are Sona track, Suhana turned into comedian, Ishaan over champuness, etc etc. so I was answering to that , they put forced scenes for the sake of cute, need I give examples.

Shwets1502

Go to top