Sasural Genda Phool

:Discuss Amnesia track here ONLY: - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ruchi_mrugjal

Can someone PLEASE tell me how does Ishaan finally recollect his memory (of Suhaana) in OBS? ๐Ÿ˜ณ And how long was this memory loss track dragged in OBS? ๐Ÿค”

SPOILER ALERT(highlight to read)๐Ÿ˜†

Suhana is angry.She goes on breaking things like she did during THAT track...she breaks plates etc etc..and throws some wooden showpiece,which goes and hits Ishaan's head..and voila!๐Ÿ˜›Ishaan gets back his memory!๐Ÿฅฑ Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

Suhana is angry.She goes on breaking things like she did during THAT track...she breaks plates etc etc..and throws some wooden showpiece,which goes and hits Ishaan's head..and voila!๐Ÿ˜›Ishaan gets back his memory!๐Ÿฅฑ

What!? NOOO! I wish they change that here in SGP. I would rather he gets his memory back more naturally! 
panic_monger thumbnail
SB. y did u write it invisible??????๐Ÿ˜•
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was utter nonsense how they concluded the Amnesia track in OBS. Very disappointing how they had put Lolita through all that torture, same as she suffered just before her confession. It could've been done more naturally but no they had to ruin it!
This content was originally posted by: panic_monger

SB. y did u write it invisible??????๐Ÿ˜•

So that even if someone does not want to read a spoiler,they dont get attracted to my post๐Ÿ˜†you can highlight the part and read it๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Suhana is angry.She goes on breaking things like she did during THAT track...she breaks plates etc etc..and throws some wooden showpiece,which goes and hits Ishaan's head..and voila!๐Ÿ˜›Ishaan gets back his memory!๐Ÿฅฑ

Haila sachi by ths way ishaan gets his memory back in OBS๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..yeh shubh kariya hamari suhana kab karega๐Ÿ˜†...i want to see sushaan bedroom colourful again ๐Ÿ˜‰...even dada dadi room luk better now a dayz than ishaan's it seems hez living in 11th century๐Ÿคข
ruchi_mrugjal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG !!๐Ÿ˜ฒ That's the most ridiculous and not to mention - pathetic way of getting back a memory!๐Ÿคฃ ROTFL!!๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks so much for it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

P.S.: I really loved your way of writing the spoiler!๐Ÿ‘ Amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ruchi_mrugjal - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruchi_mrugjal

OMG !!๐Ÿ˜ฒ That's the most ridiculous and not to mention - pathetic way of getting back a memory!๐Ÿคฃ ROTFL!!๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks so much for it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

P.S.: I really loved your way of writing the spoiler!๐Ÿ‘ Amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OF COURSE IT WAS!! OBS went down hill because of their stupidity towards the end. They couldn've maintained the standard even till the last scene but no it was just utter rubbish.

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa, the track is too boring later with jail scene, S**A entrance, picnic scene... I think new Ishaan is not at all accepted, and the jodi became pale eventhough the actress playing lolita tried a lot.. But story went down hill..
jassiparihar thumbnail
omg is that seriously how he gets his memory back thats so lame and dumb