Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can't blame the mango people...aam zindagi jeete jeete bore ho jaate hai...they want some spicy and OTT stuff to ward off their boredom...may be thats why filmy tracks work big time chahe kitne baar bhi repeat karo different different serials mein..

zo real life mein possible nahin vo serial mein hee sahi..pal bhar ki khushi mil jaaye chahe vo unrealistic hee kyun na ho.
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

can't blame the mango people...aam zindagi jeete jeete bore ho jaate hai...they want some spicy and OTT stuff to ward off their boredom...may be thats why filmy tracks work big time chahe kitne baar bhi repeat karo different different serials mein..

zo real life mein possible nahin vo serial mein hee sahi..pal bhar ki khushi mil jaaye chahe vo unrealistic hee kyun na ho.

@blue I can understand pal bhar ki khushi, but cannot understand ghante bhar ke aasoon.
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

@blue I can understand pal bhar ki khushi, but cannot understand ghante bhar ke aasoon.

ghante bhar ke aasoon kahan rehte hai SGP mein...amnesia track mein bhi mazaak soojh raha hai sabko...and if u are talking about other soaps the aam zanta knows that jitne ghante bhi aasoo bahaa le par anth mein sab theek theek hee hota hai...vo asal zindagi mein kahan...
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful points elle45 and abhi  👏...totally agree with them...they have just made the track filmy leaving behind all the logics...all they have done is make ishaan behave like old ishaan..setting his collar every now and then...would be happy to see ishaan asking some genuine questions instead of giving bechara expressions...lets see...but like sheemadi said it will all be turned into comedy... i just dont understand...when they stick to realism in all other tracks then why not in ishaan-suhana track...does it always have to be filmy...and illogical...now again in this amnesia track...they are messing up with medical part...by showing illogical treatment...ishaan not being told abt his marital status...chalo...dont tell him everything right now...but you cant keep on watching suhaana being shown as mrs talwar,inder ilesh making FUN of it,family not telling him anything till ishaan gets his memory back...😕...and moreover he should get some feeling of change around him..time,ppl,their behaviour...lets see what do they show when he starts going to office...atleast then he should feel that he has missed out something...hope to see something logical from here on...

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wasn't talking about SGP, in general isn't popuarity or the size of the viewer base directly proportional to hours of aasoon?

Even when you know that everything will be alright, doesn't it take eternity? Hats off to people who have the patience to wait
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Wasn't talking about SGP, in general isn't popuarity or the size of the viewer base directly proportional to hours of aasoon?

Even when you know that everything will be alright, doesn't it take eternity? Hats off to people who have the patience to wait

when u know that the result will be positive one can wait for eternity. But in real life when u are not sure u are always tensed and worried. that's the difference.

by the way I am not trying to support any such soaps. All I am doing is trying to convince myself why such soaps work big time with the mango people...Its my way to pacify my mind and senses.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Hmm... even I have a few questions regarding this amnesia track.😕

Do the Kashyap's plan on hiding the amnesia from Ishaan till he himself remembers everything? (I think he doesn't even know he has amnesia yet right?)

Isn't he bound to find out soon, the day he glances at a newspaper and sees the date? Or the internet or his mobile? Or when he see's a car parked outside (his own car) and wonders whose it it? Or when he goes back to work and realises he's had a promotion?

If they are hiding Suhana's reality from him, shouldn't they also be hiding Deepak? And why isn't Ishaan wondering how come everyone is friendly with Deepak?

Why doesn't Ishaan think that Meethi suddenly looks older? I mean, everyone else probably looks the same as 2 years ago, but Meethi would have definitely grown up significantly.

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, these are genuine queries, and I wish the CVs would take notice of these details and put logical solutions for them in the show.

Very good points there. However this is SGP's version of a masala track where there is no room for logic!! 😕

About Deepak, well he's known Deepak since childhood so he will know who he is.  Ishaan is aware that he used to stay in the hostel because last week he did ask Deepak when did you leave the hostel and started to live with us?
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Radhika, what can CV do when the fans even in this forum asks for SUSHAAN and Only SUSHAAN , cute, Lovy Dovy scenes, Masti, so logic is laways left behind when Suhana and Ishaan conerned, it becomes like same Teen age Love story which is every where these days on TV, where leads are always ready to nibble each other, in the name of Romance and atleast SGP has maintained the innocnence ( apart from one scene which has hit over million in YT) the audiances taste is gone very superficial and  cheezy. I am sorry I have to use this word but its true just look around you.
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Radhika, what can CV do when the fans even in this forum asks for SUSHAAN and Only SUSHAAN , cute, Lovy Dovy scenes, Masti, so logic is laways left behind when Suhana and Ishaan conerned, it becomes like same Teen age Love story which is every where these days on TV, where leads are always ready to nibble each other, in the name of Romance and atleast SGP has maintained the innocnence ( apart from one scene which has hit over million in YT) the audiances taste is gone very superficial and  cheezy. I am sorry I have to use this word but its true just look around you.

@red 🤣
you are outrageously funny aunty..proud of you...

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sheema di...agreed to whatever u have written...i would also like to add that...whenever medical tracks come...people generally wants the terms to be straight forward...meaning...they dont want technicalities...as it may be difficult for them to understand...just tell ishaan has go amnesia...he has forgotten suhana...a hit on the head will make him ok...simple straight forward...and ofcourse no logic...