Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: netri

Since V r discussing Amnesia here , so my Question is When U hit ur head in an accident , how can U loose the Memory ? Meaning which part of the brain is far more important ? I thought it was the back side of the brain . So how come Ishaan loose his memory by hitting his front head more precisely forehead ( Kapppaal ) ðŸ˜• so what will happen if U hit the forehead ?  I m not Doc. but I thought V store all our memory in back brain ( Small Brain ) and Always If U hit ur back brain in any accident , never keep it to ur self. It's important that U get treated .              

Netri dear, just so you know the back of the brain is responsible for your SIGHT. This is where the eyes get their power from. The retina, the optic disc connects through the optic nerve into the back of the brain, transmitting impulses to convert what we see into images. People who have sever injuries to the back of their brain have a very good chance of blindness unless its a miracle. The front of the brain is reponsible for problem solving, memory, thought process, etc.

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Sheemu, Thanks I guess I got it wrong... ðŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nets yaar, Itnna Sooch Kay Toh Ishaan Nay Apna Sar Sahi Jaga Par Pathar Say Lagaya Tha, this time they COVERED the Medical area of the track precisley , even the Doctor was behaving like the real Doctor, although still not convinced with not telling the patient what actually he lost . He did mentiioned swelling which could be the cause of temporary amnesia or partial amnesia, but both are treated with psychotherapy, at least here in UK.

One more thing Visual memory comes before the audio, meaning SILENT MOVIE!!! he will see Suhana ,s face first before hearing her voice , i read this .
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes and soon we will see Ishaan dreaming about Suhana. He will see himself with her in romantic moments. He will recognise her as Suhana but he won't understand who she is to him or why he's having these dreams until later.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm... even I have a few questions regarding this amnesia track.😕

Do the Kashyap's plan on hiding the amnesia from Ishaan till he himself remembers everything? (I think he doesn't even know he has amnesia yet right?)

Isn't he bound to find out soon, the day he glances at a newspaper and sees the date? Or the internet or his mobile? Or when he see's a car parked outside (his own car) and wonders whose it it? Or when he goes back to work and realises he's had a promotion?

If they are hiding Suhana's reality from him, shouldn't they also be hiding Deepak? And why isn't Ishaan wondering how come everyone is friendly with Deepak?

Why doesn't Ishaan think that Meethi suddenly looks older? I mean, everyone else probably looks the same as 2 years ago, but Meethi would have definitely grown up significantly.

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, these are genuine queries, and I wish the CVs would take notice of these details and put logical solutions for them in the show.
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@elle nice question i was about to post similar ones! 
Regarding how kashyaps are not letting him knw, but its common sense like everything changed so much arnd! is it tht not even single thing will confuse him! ? ðŸ˜• like newspaper dates, his job! I m jus ! but i think i m jus gonna lock my common sense in one part of the brain and jus try not to think while watching SGP and enjoy it 😆! 
infinity00 thumbnail
It will all come , he will find out things slowly, and will ask questions but some answers would be very silly as expected by Inder and ilaish, he will find out about that he has forgotten things , he would wonder, and this wondering would only guide him as family is not going to help him at all in remembering no councling nothing, he will be surprised to see RB taking care of Deepak, and Suhana would ask him as f he is getting jealous because RB is giving more attention to Deepak then him. But yes the cv in OBS didn't covered some area and it looked messy as sone things were hanging in the air.
111192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Hmm... even I have a few questions regarding this amnesia track.😕

Do the Kashyap's plan on hiding the amnesia from Ishaan till he himself remembers everything? (I think he doesn't even know he has amnesia yet right?)

Isn't he bound to find out soon, the day he glances at a newspaper and sees the date? Or the internet or his mobile? Or when he see's a car parked outside (his own car) and wonders whose it it? Or when he goes back to work and realises he's had a promotion?

If they are hiding Suhana's reality from him, shouldn't they also be hiding Deepak? And why isn't Ishaan wondering how come everyone is friendly with Deepak?

Why doesn't Ishaan think that Meethi suddenly looks older? I mean, everyone else probably looks the same as 2 years ago, but Meethi would have definitely grown up significantly.

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, these are genuine queries, and I wish the CVs would take notice of these details and put logical solutions for them in the show.

Exactly😕
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, CVS didn't think that Ishaan could easily find out he lost his memory... even though avoided suhana, but changes are common.. CVS coulkdn't  understand that Ishaan can recognise change of dates in calender, new numbers, suhana number in his cell phone, changes in his work place, new colleges, new friends and people who met him after marriage... But CVS taking this anmesia track more filmy way than a realistic way...In reality anmesia person could sense the changes in his family and outside his house...

I think SGP is much better, as in OBS i think Disha is pregnant in Cancer track and in anmesia track she is around 7 or 8 months pregnancy like that which is very much recognisable to Ishaan, as for him he saw disha bhabi without pregnancy before his marriage.. But now suddenly pregnant that too at delivery stage...

In that case SGP is much better as her disha is going to become pregnant... Mostly the cvs will take this track unrealistic and just filmy way... No logic is there to think..
infinity00 thumbnail
Very true Abhi and this filmy way of things have brought SGP on no 2 overall and number 1 in serials!!!! See public like illogical things, so can't compete with Mango man,s liking( aam aadmi ke pasand)