Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

sheemudi is it me or you were inactive in this forum frm last few days?! πŸ˜Š

You noticed? How sweet. Yes this week I have been very busy so I wasn't active and I didn't even watch the episodes! I am going to watch them now.πŸ˜ƒ

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sheemudi i finished my exms so was bit active than before not much though πŸ˜›! but i m always lookin forward to your post na, but neva saw ur username arnd😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@sheemudi i finished my exms so was bit active than before not much though πŸ˜›! but i m always lookin forward to your post na, but neva saw ur username arnd😳

Aww thankyou sweetheart for being so sweet. Hope your exams went well and Inshallah your results will be great.
Keenu.G thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Aww thankyou sweetheart for being so sweet. Hope your exams went well and Inshallah your results will be great.

exms went okay, ab to bas sab kuch god ke haath main hi hai πŸ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like the way we do now...But its difficult when 2 - 3 people open up daily discussion thread... 
Keenu.G thumbnail
you knw shounak no matter we have this thread or not, people are still creating numerous threads! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

you knw shounak no matter we have this thread or not, people are still creating numerous threads! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

True... It's beyond control only thing is don't comment and they will die down soon enough...πŸ˜†
Exactly Keenu and NetriπŸ˜†πŸ˜•How long will i move so many posts hereYes..i guess Netri told the best thing..lets us do the discussions about the traclk here rather than replying there and then the posts will die down..the forum looks really messed up..that too big time!!!..

people can make posts like those made by resham di and Sheemu di..it was about the episode..but both were on different issues...that is alright..but again and again..new posts about Ishaan's amnesia..
Keenu.G thumbnail
or you being a "good" admin, start the epi discussion thread everyday or assign people to start it after the epi πŸ˜›! πŸ˜†!
ROFL at the GOOD admin part🀣🀣..no yaar..there's also a problem there tooπŸ˜†..if we make a daily EDT,then we wont have anything else to discuss in the forum like Manju toldπŸ˜†..umm..lets see for this month..and let Aman come back too..but um I personally dont like EDTsπŸ˜†and even we cant assign people to make posts..,that wud be unfair too na😳..Ok me is confused..lets see.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†