Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

SORRYYY..😳
Someone came and i don't like coming here with people around me :P

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Welcome back babe πŸ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

SORRYYY..😳
Someone came and i don't like coming here with people around me :P

Of course, because they'll see your fellow crazies virtually raping each other...no  a good thing for social image...😊
Lets try to do what Swans asked us to do. πŸ˜† Woop woop, get sophisticated people. 🀣
Originally posted by kawaii hime

KASH RAPES US OFF OUR SANITY!!!!!!!!!! Hum badle mein kisi fellow KaShian ka rape bhi na karren!!??! This is injustice my lord!! 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
haha KASH rapes us humein badle me kash ko rape karna chaahiye oh wait that they can do aapas me mutual consent you see🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.
how would it sound like
KASH RAPERS HEAVEN?!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Human Rapists now roaming free online and raping people🀣🀣🀣
Missed u tooo rida, i was just asking about u this morning. Hows u been?

Does anyone know this scene, it's when Armaan like first first falls for ridhima, and she's wearing pink, and her files fall on the floor and armaan's helping her pick them up. And suddenly his pushing her hair away from her face, and when ridhima looks at what his doing, it pretends to be clapping his hands as it hitting mosquitoes LOL?
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Does anyone know this scene, it's when Armaan like first first falls for ridhima, and she's wearing pink, and her files fall on the floor and armaan's helping her pick them up. And suddenly his pushing her hair away from her face, and when ridhima looks at what his doing, it pretends to be clapping his hands as it hitting mosquitoes LOL?

lmaooo. I think I remember *acts as if she remembers* hitting mosquitoes, god so armaan-ish. 🀣
Originally posted by -Rinki-

Lets try to do what Swans asked us to do. πŸ˜† Woop woop, get sophisticated people. 🀣

doubt this will ever happen 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

🀣 I remember The scene, That Scene was soo adorable, Armaan was all dreamy in the scene πŸ€ͺ🀣
Edited by Iram..x - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rinki-

lmaooo. I think I remember *acts as if she remembers* hitting mosquitoes, god so armaan-ish. 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣 don't worry i found it πŸ˜›