Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: There's no ME without YOU|Nt Pg2 (Page 61)

KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@swanz yes u ll be d ultimately winner no woryyThumbs Up

@Happy why r u unhappy yar tell me wht happnedEmbarrassed

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
happy - you're sad? how ironic :P..but why?

madhu - lol no, no one can beat rish! ROFL..lol hamesha yeh kehti aur kabhi batati nahi hai!

btw i was randomly checking the hall of fame, n swancy, you're at 2 smtn. n even virina is even in the top 10. i feel proud, idk why :P
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

madhu - lol no, no one can beat rish! ROFL..lol hamesha yeh kehti aur kabhi batati nahi hai!

btw i was randomly checking the hall of fame, n swancy, you're at 2 smtn. n even virina is even in the top 10. i feel proud, idk why :P

LOLLOLLOL awww thats good to know hehe. I feel proud when KaShians are there in the top, makes me feel like no matter what happens KaShians will live on. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_punk

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

swancy - lol, thats even better! you're exams are'nt over yet? ..but don't worry, we can still do it. n i totally know what you're talking about, it used to light up my life, i mean that was the one thing i used to look fwd to in the night. but now even thats gone :( i literally cried when DMG ended!

garima - really, that was their last game? they didn't play a single game as ArSh?

Nope, exams are still there hehe,
when DMG ended i was upset cause KaSh didn't happen, but it was like i could breathe again, ever since shilpa came back, every morning my stomach hurt cause i knew something was wrong, and i hated that feeling. And i just couldn't deal with DMG after shilpa left the second time, and then i just didn't watch it. But the day it ended, it felt different. And then the next morning i woke up and i could breathe again. I was sooo happy, that it was over, that even with whatever happened, i was happy it ended.

oh lol, best of luck :)
oh well, idk, i really hated when DMG ended. i mean how much ever messed up it maybe, i looked forward to watching it just because of the actors! i ended up liking some people just because they're in that show :P so when it ended, it was really bad for me. and i was glad shilpa was back, but i felt that total injustice was done to her character, and that just not done!
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL awww thats good to know hehe. I feel proud when KaShians are there in the top, makes me feel like no matter what happens KaShians will live on. Embarrassed

yeah, see thats why i felt proud! LOL..n KaShians will def live on, and we'll even keep KaSh alive.
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@Ash i knw use koi nahi hara sakti in kaminipanROFL see she just msged me dat she rechargd her phon but cant call me as she rechagd only for msgesROFL

tujhe kaha na yaha nahi bata sakti
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

oh lol, best of luck :)
oh well, idk, i really hated when DMG ended. i mean how much ever messed up it maybe, i looked forward to watching it just because of the actors! i ended up liking some people just because they're in that show :P so when it ended, it was really bad for me. and i was glad shilpa was back, but i felt that total injustice was done to her character, and that just not done!

thr was so many things i hated DMG when it ended. I didn't mind the fact that AR happened, cause they were the starting couple, but i hated how the characters of Armaan and Ridhima were sooo different and please they did not 'mature', but infact they were stooping to a new level of lowness. And i was sooo happy at that moment that shilpa wasn't ridhima, because at least she kept a hugh standard of ridhima, thats why Shona is the face of DMG. Embarrassed

But at the end, Justice was not done, for Shilpa and nor for KaShians. Screw em. I want KaSh in a new show, DMG is a closed chapter for me.

aish_punk

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

yeah, see thats why i felt proud! LOL..n KaShians will def live on, and we'll even keep KaSh alive.

I was just gonna say that, KaSh or no KaSh, KaShians will keep the name of KaSh Alive, and carry it around with pride. Embarrassed

aish_punk

Go to top